Blakes Mystery Game

UGH!!!

I wish I didn't win last week now. Why are you giving a Conduit poster away?!?! I bet I will be the only one to play the darn game!

I don't think you gave a clue to the mystery game this week Blake, If you did i wasn't paying attention but i all got was the conduit poster being added for the prize

Alright i feel i have it this time Blake, I been narrowing down my choices with the help of this helpful list
I came upon my guess and for the game i chose the article also said this
The comic does however star the same characters as the video game and introduces the EA characters with, aside from one or two minor details, the same background stories and powers. The EA characters are said to be part of the regular Marvel continuity but due to the games' poor response and the fact that they're owned by Electronic Arts, they have only appeared in the above mentioned miniseries and may never be heard of in the Marvel Universe again
So I'm guessing that was pretty close to this weeks clue

Blake, is it Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects ?

UghRochester said:
Alright i feel i have it this time Blake, I been narrowing down my choices with the help of this helpful list
I came upon my guess and for the game i chose the article also said this
The comic does however star the same characters as the video game and introduces the EA characters with, aside from one or two minor details, the same background stories and powers. The EA characters are said to be part of the regular Marvel continuity but due to the games' poor response and the fact that they're owned by Electronic Arts, they have only appeared in the above mentioned miniseries and may never be heard of in the Marvel Universe again
So I'm guessing that was pretty close to this weeks clue

Blake, is it Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects ?

Ugh, baby. You finally did it. Congrats on being the winner of what has been the longest and most intense Mystery Game to date. PM me your info and we'll get you something special.

As for the rest of you...you're just going to have to try harder in the next round.

I win! Blake i really hated you for the game, There was so much narrowing down, I literally went through that entire list.

I'm ready for this weeks challenge.

Longo_2_guns said:
Yeah, considering you forgot a couple clues and I missed a bunch of them, yeah, it was sure something.

And the fact that I wasn't allowed to participate.....

but hey, I got three more winners to go until I can go again.

Longo_2_guns said:
Yeah, considering you forgot a couple clues and I missed a bunch of them, yeah, it was sure something.
I didn't forget the clues
I knew them by heart, it was the last clue that made it easier
Here were the clues
-A lot of superheroes
-Not DC Universe, but based on Marvel Comics
-Wolverine and Spider-man were in it
-Game destroyed software developers
-Featured characters were in the game
And with that list of games i mentioned above, it was pretty tough narrowing it down
And Links, i'm positive you and Longo would have won...but you guys are way better at the mystery than i am

I don't think I'm allowed to win any more contests ever.

Because if I was, Duke might as well just give me everything in the GR compound, the GR compound itself, his car, and if he still has a goatee he would have to give me that too.

Although the goatee would just be for symbolic purposes.

Longo_2_guns said:
I don't think I'm allowed to win any more contests ever.

Because if I was, Duke might as well just give me everything in the GR compound, the GR compound itself, his car, and if he still has a goatee he would have to give me that too.

Although the goatee would just be for symbolic purposes.

Yeah, but I got both of mine on the first try......so yeah....I call the goatee.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod