Bin Laden dead

< Shot two times in the head. So, I don't see any "Double-tap" motivational posters either.

The Internet is already flooded with Osama memes. I'm sure Boom Headshot is out there.

Well...it could be worse...if you ask them about Saddam Hussein or Adolf Hitler I would then be worried if they had no clue....

Is bin Laden worth more alive than dead? Is he dead? Conflicting reports today, and I'm enjoying the confusion. Loving that the President said nope to the request for pics of dead Osama. Now I'm hoping OBL is alive but officially dead in the books.
Shown as deceased on the fbi's top ten web page, all that good stuff.

So 10 hard drives, five computers and more than 100 thumb drives were recovered from the compound. Included in this were "thousands of documents â€â€

I don't believe it.

[04:11:18] -NickServ- *** Information about kaanchy (sgasd):
-
[04:11:18] -NickServ- Last seen time: 05/05/11 03:01:10 -0700 (05:10:04 ago)

Chris_Crime said:
Is bin Laden worth more alive than dead? Is he dead? Conflicting reports today, and I'm enjoying the confusion. Loving that the President said nope to the request for pics of dead Osama. Now I'm hoping OBL is alive but officially dead in the books.
Shown as deceased on the fbi's top ten web page, all that good stuff.

Al Qaeda's response right now is uncertain, but it goes without saying that they're clearly infuriated. That being said, releasing pictures right now might provoke a potentially dangerous kind of response from them which might be avoided if the initial shock has a chance to settle and stabilize. I'm sure that he will eventually release them, perhaps closer to election time, when things have conveniently stabilized enough for him. He's a smart man - walking that double edge sword to do what's best for the situation and doing what's best for him so that he can get reelected.

Accordingly, the only reason to release the photos is to quiet conspiracy theorists. However, conspiracy theorists usually have ulterior motives or tend to be nut jobs who are hell bent on disproving everything. Releasing photos will not stop them, they'll just claim it's photshopped and carry on. Obama is making the right move here by not giving the public the proof they demand. Flaunting pictures of his body riddled with bullets and half a skull missing would just be disturbing, and, given the dark sense of humor kids have on the internet, bad taste.

Hexagram said:
Flaunting pictures of his body riddled with bullets and half a skull missing would just be disturbing, and, given the dark sense of humor kids have on the internet, bad taste.

22349410150291960355830.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod