Tragedy in Aurora during Dark Knight Rises midnight showing

danielrbischoff said:
I saw some s*** getting up voted on Reddit that said "post this on Facebook so Bale will go to the hospitals dressed as batman."

That'd be f****** stupid. This is much more respectful.

That originated out of LL, but it was original "Wouldn't it be awesome if Bale dressed up as Batman and visited the children." So yeah, the original idea was much less disrespectful, but obviously someone brought it to reddit and completely went full retard with it.

Honestly I can't believe how blind you all are. This is clearly a stunt created by Obama to further his agenda on gun control, and over all, total government control of our lives.

I warned you all with Obamacare, and was mocked, and now this hits, coincidentally just in time to be a talking point for the elections. Let's review the facts.

It's not the same guy as the guy they have in custody. Clearly evident by the difference in James Holmes's nose, and the supposed suspect (which is clearly a fall guy for Obama's plan

and how convenient that the explosives didn;t go off in his home. It's because there wern't any, they just needed to place more fear and paranoia into the average American to help further their agenda.

This works two fold, A) The nation is now motivated to support Obama and his desire to trample on your second amendment rights

and B) No one is arguing over Obamacare now, they've made a big media spectacle out of this gun control issue, that their eyes are no longer on the true threat to America

Open your eyes America, there's a war against us, just this threat comes from within our borders

image proof its a fall guy

james+holmes+photo+comparison.jpg

Bretimus_v2 said:
Apparently victims' families are going to start suing AMC for allowing this to happen.
That's right! We didn't see this coming, so some corporation who's only desire is to make money off of $10 popcorn should have.

Welcome to the Legal System, formerly known as the Justice System. They changed the name when it stopped being applicable.

Eyebrowsbvv31 said:
Honestly I can't believe how blind you all are. This is clearly a stunt created by Obama to further his agenda on gun control, and over all, total government control of our lives.

I warned you all with Obamacare, and was mocked, and now this hits, coincidentally just in time to be a talking point for the elections. Let's review the facts.

It's not the same guy as the guy they have in custody. Clearly evident by the difference in James Holmes's nose, and the supposed suspect (which is clearly a fall guy for Obama's plan

and how convenient that the explosives didn;t go off in his home. It's because there wern't any, they just needed to place more fear and paranoia into the average American to help further their agenda.

This works two fold, A) The nation is now motivated to support Obama and his desire to trample on your second amendment rights

and B) No one is arguing over Obamacare now, they've made a big media spectacle out of this gun control issue, that their eyes are no longer on the true threat to America

Open your eyes America, there's a war against us, just this threat comes from within our borders

image proof its a fall guy

james+holmes+photo+comparison.jpg

47077d1328734115-google-chrome-android-beta-available-now-notsureifserious.png

OK here's what we've got. The Rand corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner. We're through the looking glass here people.

Lien said:
Stopping the political flames war in this topic to bring back the topic on hand

Last night I dreamed President Barack Obama visited my old high school on my graduation day to give a short speech at the flagpoles. I had broke away from old high school friends to get a closer look at the president as he was headed toward the senior parking lot. I stood on the school's front stairs with a gathering of onlookers and waving well-wishers. For a moment, our eyes locked and I waved at him, yelling out, "Thank you for coming!" I immediately began to cry, he smiled back and then he began to cry too. Then he knelt down and quickly mourned some dead forgotten students lost in some dead forgotten war at what seemed to be the Dead Forgotten Student Walk Memorial, which ran alongside the parking lot. He then stepped onto one of his two cell-shaded HD transformers, which he piloted himself: one was part Gobots Command Center, part Transformers Jetfire, the other a humongous robotic monkey. And how he piloted both transports from the Gobots command center, I'll never know. I was the first to holler out a gushing "Thanks for coming," then the others quickly joined in. Then he took off down the makeshift runway, blaring Christmas music and lit in Christmas lights - because it was also Christmas day for some reason - and flew off, his huge, cell-shaded HD robot monkey bounding off of houses, swinging after him.

And then, sadly, I woke up.

So, needless to say, I'll be keeping my politics to a minimum from here on out, as I feel I can no longer be called upon for an unbiased opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod