Bin Laden dead

Shame he hasn't done shit in a few years and killing him will do nothing but incite rage. Would've been better if he was taken alive.

Literally signed on to be the first to post when I realized I was late, about damn time if you ask me ten years we've been looking for the guy and at least we did it (conspiracy lovers will beg to differ). Unfortunately a vengeance attack is likely because of the death but fingers crossed, honestly if they did something I think there will be a Armageddon attack back on anyone we think is responsible. One thing is for sure when Obama finished his speech and just walked away, I wish he was holding the microphone and just dropped it when the speech was done and just walked away with his hands in the air...

Bin Laden's death quite is symbolic. al-Qaeda is fractured, and will remain so. Yes, there is the likely chance that al-Qaeda groups will retaliate on US Military bases. This will probably be short lived though. Depending on how we handle the situation, conditions could very well improve.

An attack on the homeland isn't very likely, though I wont rule it out.

I don't think anyone will be able to lead al-Qaeda like bin Laden was able to.

Green_Lantern said:
‎"I refuse to believe he's dead until I see a certificate of death" - Deathers

Delorean88 said:
when Obama finished his speech and just walked away, I wish he was holding the microphone and just dropped it when the speech was done and just walked away with his hands in the air...

Haha x2

As far as retaliations go, I have to mostly agree with GL. Bin Laden was more a figurehead than actual leader, and US Military bases have been preparing for this day for 9+ years. They're ready for the retaliations, if there are even going to be any of note.

used44 said:
Green_Lantern said:
‎"I refuse to believe he's dead until I see a certificate of death" - Deathers

Delorean88 said:
when Obama finished his speech and just walked away, I wish he was holding the microphone and just dropped it when the speech was done and just walked away with his hands in the air...

Haha x2

As far as retaliations go, I have to mostly agree with GL. Bin Laden was more a figurehead than actual leader, and US Military bases have been preparing for this day for 9+ years. They're ready for the retaliations, if there are even going to be any of note.

I agree, or at least i would hope that we've learned from our pass mistakes and now can see it coming. But I feel like its a hollowed victory (even though im not American), i mean, 10 years, a trillion dollars later, everyone is crazy about air travel, there almost a fear of Islam... i mean, his capture really needed to have been waaaaay earlier and i feel that it won't be long before someone takes his place.

227049_706630061163_63200049_36543239_8152642_n.jpg

Delorean88 said:
One thing is for sure when Obama finished his speech and just walked away, I wish he was holding the microphone and just dropped it when the speech was done and just walked away with his hands in the air...

Epic.

Looks like CNN has their news story for the next 8 months.

CNN said:
The announcement in the United States of bin Laden's death came on the same date -- May 1 -- that Adolf Hitler's death was announced in 1945.

I thought this was a interesting coincidence.

Wow, conspiracy theories are flying all over the place with this story.

Some say 9/11 was an inside job and we should be glad Obama was elected so he could actually find Bin Laden. While others are saying Bin Laden died years ago and they're just announcing he died now in order for Obama to get elected for another 4 years. And then there are those who are saying Bin Laden is alive and Obama is a secert muslim in cahoots with Al-Qaeda...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod