Bin Laden dead

There's another Al Qaeda leader who is pretty influential - He uses twitter, facebook and other social networking to spread their word and recruit impressionable people to their cause. Osama's death is not the end of the war.

no hes right....

And I would like to point out that Bin Laden has been sick for several years, so that might be why he has been in one area for such a long time...that also gives credence to him not being alive for so long.

Either way, i'm glad he is gone, although it will likely not be the end of anything, except the figurehead.

I guess their women don't use facebook. What's the point when they can't have a profile picture? HEY-YOOOO!

gd8562817democraticpres.jpg

used44 said:
Man, don't pay attention to that stuff.

Pretty much...All nonsense.

If bin Laden was killed years ago, especially during the Bush administration, don't you think the President would have made a HUGE deal out of it? Yeah, he would have.

Some people I know keep saying "I'm not going to believe Obama until I see the body", like how far are people going to go to avoid saying the guy had something good happen. I'm not implying Osama wouldn't be dead if it wasn't for Obama but I think it's funny how some people who oppose Obama just want to assume everything good in his term is a lie or has some bigger meaning. A evil dude finally died can't we all be united in happiness for once

Delorean88 said:
Some people I know keep saying "I'm not going to believe Obama until I see the body", like how far are people going to go to avoid saying the guy had something good happen. I'm not implying Osama wouldn't be dead if it wasn't for Obama but I think it's funny how some people who oppose Obama just want to assume everything good in his term is a lie or has some bigger meaning. A evil dude finally died can't we all be united in happiness for once

This is, like, my entire Facebook news feed. Growing up in racist-ass Alaska sucks. Good thing I never visit Facebook. Also, deleting a lot of negative, creepy people today.

used44 said:
This is, like, my entire Facebook news feed. Growing up in racist-ass Alaska sucks. Good thing I never visit Facebook. Also, deleting a lot of negative, creepy people today.

Alaska is racist? huh...

the_more_you_know.jpg

Green_Lantern said:
used44 said:

Alaska is racist? huh...

Literally when I read what Used said I said aloud "Since when was Alaska racist?" and my roommate gave me a weird look and went back to watch MTV real world on his laptop.

Are there even any black people in Alaska? Sure there was that movie snow dogs but they left as soon as the filming was over.

But to Used I kind of know how you feel (I don't know how racist Alaska is) I live in Florida where a lot of the people I know are conservatives who no matter what good the democratic party may do will always complain about a lesser issue. But that being said it isn't like democrats don't do the same thing. I just find it annoying when I can't post a bush joke (just for kicks) as my status and not get threatened of a possible lynching or read a long paragraph of someone believes Obama is the devil

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that read: Don't Re-Nig in 2012!

The "o" in "Don't" was the Obama O symbol.

used44 said:

You win, in polk county (where I was raised not where I attend college thankfully) there was a good amount of open racism but never really on a bumper sticker to broadcast to the highways on the land. Though there is a large amount of confederate flags which whenever I enter a area that has a confederate flag hanging I get more nervous than (insert joke here, it's late and I'm studying for finals I can't think of any joke to put here so it's a DIY joke).

Yeah, lots of high school aged idiots around here think confederate flags are "rebel flags!" and are too ignorant to understand the real symbolism. Or the get it, and are totally onboard with it. Sad either way.

I never noticed any of that the first three times I've been there...Now I have another reason to go again!

I imagine living in Alaska must be like living in the Jetsons universe what with all the small airplanes buzzing about. But I guess it's more like the Flintstones meet the Jetsons tv special, because every plane looks like a cropduster or that really shitty plane you get in the first GTA. still cool though.
gta35sec.png

to be fair, i only hit the tourist traps.
still dug it though. Saw a whale, for reals :3

used44 said:

....wow

Here I was thinking Alaskians were like Canadians with their accent, hunting and putting up with cold weather. For sure! Doncha know!

Actually there are racist people here as well, I guess they're everywhere. But that bumper sticker takes the cake. Here it's usually wannabe white gangsters who feel they have something to prove. Ugh, it's even worse on Facebook when you see these guys “talk toughâ€

Oh there's a bunch of hippie outdoorsy people too, but it's still very much a red state full of people who think their guns are going to be taken away. Imagine Seattle mixed with Kentucky.

It's not all bad though. No state is perfect.

used44 said:
Imagine Seattle mixed with Kentucky.

Heroin fried chicken, mmmm..

Osama Bin Laden was shot in the head and I don't see any BOOM HEADSHOT motivational posters being made?

...I think I'm getting old

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod