Benidorm!

Oh God Dobby no, it's so bad. SO SO bad.

I'm into Rules of Engagement at the moment...I know it's American but Jeff makes me laugh so much. Plus, I fancy Megan Pryce.

UK based - I'm going through IT Crowd and Coupling. Moss and Jeff (a Welsh Jeff this time) are great laughs.

Also, are you watching the new Apprentice?! Who is your favourite after the first episode? They all kinda suck at the moment thinking about it...

noooo its so funny, that woman in the motorised chair is the best lmao the story is farfetched but hilarious :p

Apprentice is one of my favourite shows as well. Im not sure who I like yet.... maybe Katie!!! (I have to back a fellow Katie lol) I was happy with who got kicked off first though haha

IT crowd is funny, but never seen Rules of Engagement or Coupling, I will have to watch them :p

danielrbischoff said:
Are you the dobby I've heard so much about?

Dobby2244 said:
How is everyone??
Everyone says they miss you.

aw thanks, but Im sure a lot of people don't miss me haha

What, don't back down on a linguistic battle! "Fancy" is a perfectly good verb. "Crush" is stupid, and who wants to hear that they're being "crushed on so hard"? Yeah, that's attractive.

I have not heard of Benidorm, and I'm outside of the UK, so that link shuns me. The IT Crowd, though, that is some good times.

I would very much like to go to the UK, just so I could drive on the wrong side of the road and enjoy a fresh bag of crisps!

nah fancy is a good way to express how you feel about someone, or something! I fancy a cup of tea.... I fancy going for a walk by the river..... lol

Green_Lantern said:
Being "fancied on so hard" doesn't sound much better...
That's because that's not how you use the word. You fancy something (transitive), like Dobby said, and how MattAY used it.

Well, I have only seen 10 minutes of Benidorm. And that 10 minutes was based around a cougar pretending to drown so she could get a glazed lifeguard into her grasp. But then when it came to the mouth-to-mouth part a cross-dressing fat guy came to give her the mouth-to-mouth instead...

...this is when I turned the TV over to Man VS Food. ;)

Also, Sightless is now a Brit. YOU ALL SAW THE PROOF!

Mod-Chip said:
Wait Dobby, is it me or did I hear a rumor way back when that you had a baby?

Confirm/Deny

-BBK

no that's not true lol

MattAY said:
Well, I have only seen 10 minutes of Benidorm. And that 10 minutes was based around a cougar pretending to drown so she could get a glazed lifeguard into her grasp. But then when it came to the mouth-to-mouth part a cross-dressing fat guy came to give her the mouth-to-mouth instead...

...this is when I turned the TV over to Man VS Food. ;)

Also, Sightless is now a Brit. YOU ALL SAW THE PROOF!

lmao!!! that part of the show, doing CPR
"i think you're meant to straddle her...."
"I don't think thats right is it... OH shes saying yes, shes saying yes!"
unconscious and moving her head yes hahaha..... and her friend like "unbelievable" ahhh soo funny u gotta give this show a chance :p :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod