Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!

I think the most incredible part of Cookster's post is that he actually used the Post subject feature, which hardly anyone ever uses!

What the fuck does "nu" even mean?

maca2kx said:
Wouldn't you prefer for a relatively unknown band to become enormously known thanks to the efforts of the internet? Surely that is better than yet another X-Factor winner to get no.1 by a landslide.
There appears to be no indication that said anonymous band should succeed because of their skill. Apt.

maca2kx said:
The most worthless vote is one that is never cast.
Except in pointless pop music competitions. Remember when Christmas #1s were about Christmas?

Re: What the f*** does "nu" even mean?

The_Cookster said:
maca2kx said:
Wouldn't you prefer for a relatively unknown band to become enormously known thanks to the efforts of the internet? Surely that is better than yet another X-Factor winner to get no.1 by a landslide.
There appears to be no indication that said anonymous band should succeed because of their skill. Apt.

You're telling me you've never known of a great local band who haven't managed to sign a record deal yet? Wow.

The_Cookster said:
maca2kx said:
The most worthless vote is one that is never cast.
Except in pointless pop music competitions. Remember when Christmas #1s were about Christmas?

Lots of things are pointless Cookie. It doesn't mean we should stop doing them.

Sam

there's a huge point to this. Whether you agree or not, it's made history and is a wake up call about the power of social media to affect other mediums.

I do like the fact that it was THE PEOPLE who got together and made this happen. It was like overthrowing the man. But in hindsight, they could've chosen a more Christmassy song to overthrow the power!

FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!....MOTHER FUCKERRRRR!!!

...Merry Christmas!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle