A BOX OF GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!!!

I didn't even sign up therefore *gasp* through reverse engineering the randomization my chances are actually higher!

Touch that big boy! 8)

-BBK

Wow. They're even paying for shipping!

Will they still do that even if you're not living in the USA? Because a box o' games like that would have to cost quite a lot to ship to, say, New Zealand, wouldn't it?

Let's find out!

*enters*

Hey, what games do you think are in the box?

Maybe Black Thorne for the 32X, which would be AWESOME!

OR

Aero the Acrobat 2, which would be almost as awesome as Two Crude Dudes, almost!

OOOH!

ULTRAMAN SNES 4 LIFE

And who could forget Home Alone? Remember the digitized "YES!" screen? I know I do!

1 Word -- UNIRACER 8)

4 Words -- Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters

Basically what I'm asking is will this box o' games have any of the classics? :D

Doesn't have to be full of console games, just a Bubble Bobble here, a Breakthrough and Conquer there. Maybe a smidgen of Commando, you know? :)

It's already a sweet deal but adding some classics would make this the most mastubatory contest ever!
Seriously, ever
@_@

You get cool points for mentioning bubble bobble. I hope i win that box, i'd take pictures for all of you guys to see how much fun a box can be!

Doesn't matter to me what games are in there. The point is that there are games in there! I'll happily take ANYTHING from you guys! Hell, forget the contest, just send it to us all!

No need to be greedy link, you already have your john terry signed copy of winning eleven, you've won enough.

Command & Conquer: Sole Survivor! You know you want it. You know its in there.

Doesn't everyone want to play an RTS where you get only one unit! Wheee!

- C!

Sorry to burst your bubble, Dave Matthews, but Pyst does not work on Windows XP. Not under any of it's fantastic options to run in Win9x modes, either. It's just impossible! I pulled my copy out a couple of years ago to try. Was pretty upset that the game no longer works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle