A great New Year's Resolution for the honorable GMs

Name some successors to mods that don't really mod anymore. Or mods that have stepped down. We're losing moderation because you guys don't bring in new ones to replace the ones that aren't around anymore.

Mod-Chip said:
Make a mailbaaaaaaag appear...we haven't had one in yeaaaaaaaars!

-BBK
You guys need to listen to the GR Podcast more :wink: . If I do recall Duke mentioned there would be a new mailbag later down the road, am I correct Duke?

Yeah, GM's don't choose the mods.

One thing I would like is since you have to squish the previews and reviews in the same column on the front page now, how about some fucking indication which is a review and which is a preview.

Longo_2_guns said:
One thing I would like is since you have to squish the previews and reviews in the same column on the front page now, how about some fucking indication which is a review and which is a preview.
+1.

This entire new layout was already shit, and now it's completely fucked.
I don't even read the reviews anymore.

If you have a problem with the number of mods, take it up with Maca.

And I agree with Longo. Split the reviews and previews. I was very confused when I thought Bioshock 2 was out.

Rakon said:
If you have a problem with the number of mods, take it up with Maca.

Or me! :(

And yeah, the moderation is fine as is Schimmel. There haven't been a whole lot of shit posts lately and it's funny you point out the current moderation when it's been your topics I've had to move more than any others lately.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133