BBK is drunk Part 2 place your bets

Mod-Chip

Rookie
And about to hit the clubs!

What is your guess on the outcome of the night???

BBK beds a girl? Odds are 1:3

BBK goes home drunk and cries him to sleep? Odds are 1:8

BBK crashes a student party and somehow ends up doing cocaine? Odds are 1:20

Let's hear you votes!

Thusfar I've had 6 beers and 4 shots of Jager.

:)

-BBK

At this rate, I'm betting that BBK will wake up tomorrow only remembering about one third of the night.

In those missing two thirds you will probably crash a student party where you'll do coke off of the ass of a girl you just slept with and then drunkenly cry yourself to sleep. Good work, imaginary BBK!

Tonight BBK hangs out at a bowling alley, buys a lane and invites some friends but no one comes, later writes off the entire Saturday night as personal emergent performance art extravaganza in his journal and posts sepia tone photos of himself wearing bowling shoes in the men's room on Instagram? Odds are 1:2

Hey wait you didn't say at what time? Don't fuck with me on this I could use the cash. Were you passed out by 11 after hugging a toilet bowl with tears in your eyes?

UrbanMasque said:
Well - what happened?
2qd3fuv.png

Ya'll didn't count in the fact that I'm 7 hours ahead of New York, so 4:30 PM would've been a cozy 11:30 P.M.--ample time to commit chicaneries.

Somethings of note:

A 40+ year old blonde kissed me on the lips after I gave her a cigarette.

I took a cab for a distance of 200 ft.

I danced with a very pretty girl, did all the seduction moves I knew of, yet she "had a man". I hate bullshit like that.

i never got into the whole cougar thing, it's like putting bald tires on your car

that being said I have shagged one, and felt disgusted with myself the next day, her kids were only a few years younger then me

I'm thinking about chopping my hair off. Cougars like my hair for some reason. I'm not talking about sexy ones either. I'm talking about the ones that smoke too much, sounding like Eddie Van Halen and thinking it's good to play with my hair. I don't want to say quit it, because they're liable to dump their hot coffee on me.

UghRochester said:
I'm thinking about chopping my hair off. Cougars like my hair for some reason. I'm not talking about sexy ones either. I'm talking about the ones that smoke too much, sounding like Eddie Van Halen and thinking it's good to play with my hair. I don't want to say quit it, because they're liable to dump their hot coffee on me.

You should start a blog or something detailing all of your encounters with the opposite sex.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle