BBK is drunk Part 2 place your bets

Green_Lantern said:
UghRochester said:
I'm thinking about chopping my hair off. Cougars like my hair for some reason. I'm not talking about sexy ones either. I'm talking about the ones that smoke too much, sounding like Eddie Van Halen and thinking it's good to play with my hair. I don't want to say quit it, because they're liable to dump their hot coffee on me.

You should start a blog or something detailing all of your encounters with the opposite sex.
Twitter! I post my random thoughts and strange events on Twitter. I go to Wal-Mart way more than I should. Basically, I'm the Mallrats of Wal-Mart. I know where everything is in that store.

sometimes Ugh gives off a creepy vibe

Oh+children.+It+s+dinner+time_01cb84_3395533.gif

Don't listen to Icepick... He's a racist. It's only creepy if there is purpose behind it. Most people are creeped out by unfamiliar things and people so to be fair everyone has been that creepy person to someone. Hell they said that Ted Bundy was the most charming motherfucker around...

Oh, okay. I got ya! I was reading your sig to help me understand what you said about Icepick. Things are clearer now. Plus, Icepick pretends he's Dobby in chat sometimes. FREEEAAKKKYYY

Friday night lights, I'm drunk and feeling great. I've got my favorite shirt on. Let's hear them bets, the original bets still stand!

1:1 you'll cry yourself to sleep again. :p

Depends...what does this favourite shirt of yours feature exactly?!

Good luck with them women. I'm a little drunk, but I ain't trying. After a long week I would be just looking like this in the bars.

260ybo1.png

Pretend to be american. It'll work. Trust me.

The results were Cry myself to sleep, but have no fears, Ill be out and about tonight, and itll be glorious.

Also, I never lie. Even disappointments are valuable experiences.

Also Affen and I will hit the bars any week now ;)

-BBK

Affen said:
Mod-Chip said:
Also Affen and I will hit the bars any week now ;)

Any week huh?

Did your latest night end up in bulletwounds?

Yeah. I wasted an hour of my time with a girl, and I was forced to conclude that "never again!" while fully knowing a repeat would occur come this weekend.

But yeah dude, if you're free any Friday/Saturday let me know, I just moved to Alppila today so I'm very settled in.

Edit: Also that bar shooting at Tiger was messed up.

Soon..

I'll be hanging around in GR Chat at about 8-10 pm fin time. If you want to pop in to arrange stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle