GRumble 2012: And the Winners are...

MattAY said:
Nah no alliances. Like Tingy said, a place to wear top hats and shizzle. And we can have secret meetings and discus how much 9 is better than 6 and 3, and even 0.

Plus we can make 6-pointers our slaves.

What about 7 pointers???

MattAY said:
Nah no alliances. Like Tingy said, a place to wear top hats and shizzle. And we can have secret meetings and discus how much 9 is better than 6 and 3, and even 0.

Plus we can make 6-pointers our slaves.
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU!

MattAY said:
By the way, calling all 9-pointers to the scene - let's make an awesome exclusive club.
I WOULD have 9 points if SOMEONE didn't steal a victory from me.

I'm gonna rough you up good...

Longo_2_guns said:
MattAY said:
By the way, calling all 9-pointers to the scene - let's make an awesome exclusive club.
I WOULD have 9 points if SOMEONE didn't steal a victory from me.

I'm gonna rough you up good...

You're an honourary member...because you have an honourary member.

00000000w.png

Yeah, I went there.

At my funeral, instead of a cheesy picture of my face, I want you to put that up.

Whoa...:shock:

Sure, I can be Mikey. As I recall, I got the sweet Japanese babe in the third movie. Jealous, Leomatto? :brow:

Things are really heating up, tempers are flaring, gifs and jpgs abound. It’s gettin’ CRAZY!!! I’m pretty sure I saw a rap battle on my way over to this thread. But let’s face it; you’re not here to hear me babble. You’re here to get some results…and YOU ARE NOT THE BABY DADDY! Woo HOOOOOO!

It’s one thing to wield mod-powers and another to wield sword, shield and dragon shout. Fus Bro Dah wins, 9-8.

In Canada, everything is magical and wonderful they’re right next to the North Pole and Santa after all, and it looks like Christmas came early…or two months late. Canada is also notorious for taking a long time to do things. TORONTO-Saurus Rex wins, 11-6.

LONK flailed about, smashing and crashing. He felt like things were going well, until he realized that Next Gen had already moved on. Next Gen wins, 10-7.
So that means it’s time for standings.

Groups-1.png

It was pretty cut and dry in both Groups. To the victors! Fus Bro Dah, CyberGunner, TORONTO-Saurus Rex, and Next Gen. Notablethings. Last year's champs, Modgasm came in last in their group, having only beat the Twits. Random Select almost made it into the finals despite being randomly selected. Wes, you got cred to carry a team!

So where does that leave us? Random Generator and...

QUARTERFINALS
Brackets.png

De-Ting
vs.
WickedLiquid

cyberjim2000
vs.
danielrbischoff

No ties anymore, only nooses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics