Your game of the year.

I'm going to go with a game that got little recognition, and the one I would most rather play, even if I had the other systems, The Dark Spire for the DS.
Can't even be considered the underdog, wasn't even nominated for any awards as far as I know.

Since my blog says I hate sequels winning GoTY my choice is up in the air between Batman: Arkham Asylum, Dragon Age: Origins, and Demon's Souls

HK-47 said:
I'm going to go with a game that got little recognition, and the one I would most rather play, even if I had the other systems, The Dark Spire for the DS.
Can't even be considered the underdog, wasn't even nominated for any awards as far as I know.

Wow, I did not expect that one.....

I would pick Dragon Age: Origins for the game of the year, with Muramasa a close second.

I say Uncharted 2, only because I haven't played that many new games (I only got my PS3 in September)

Borderlands, as it stands right now I've yet to play it online, and it's started to go downhill a bit, but it was a helluva fun ride getting to where I am. I haven't played a lot of other games released this year (ie DA:O) so Borderlands gets my vote.

AC2, but I amazingly have still yet to play Uncharted 2 even though i have owned if since it came out.....so AC2 gets the nod until i find time for Uncharted.

UFC, I can't get enough of beating my friends into bloody pulps.

Batman and Ghostbusters for capturing the feel and flow of an IP so well.

LinksOcarina said:
HK-47 said:

Wow, I did not expect that one.....

It reminds me of Etrian Odyssey, which gives me more than a good enough reason to vote for it.
And was it unexpected due to the amazing games that were released this year?
But if it was released another year... The result would still be the same, unfortunately.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod