GR 2013 GOTY round two - Tomb Raider vs. Ni No Kuni

Status
Not open for further replies.

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
It's finally time for round two of our forum GOTY showdown 2013 edition (remember that year?).

For this round I've asked our intrepid users to write a haiku about their chosen game.

Please enjoy the haiku and then vote below for which game you want to see advance to the semifinals! Please bold your votes.

All haiku are [sic]. You all have terrible grammar.

Today's round two matchup is: Tomb Raider vs. Ni No Kuni

oj0pJiS.gif

fYDoYkp.gif

Thanks!

Damnit Lethean, just move "for me" and add another line you have a serviceable haiku. How do you expect me to want to enjoy MMA when you can't even write a haiku.

Ni No Kuni.

Green_Lantern said:
Damnit Lethean, just move "for me" and add another line you have a serviceable haiku. How do you expect me to want to enjoy MMA when you can't even write a haiku.

Ni No Kuni.

Trust me it isn't because I'm not mentally capable of doing a Haiku. It's simply that I obsess over it until I feel it's good enough. That's something I don't have the time for. Plus, I didn't think it was due within three days or so. It's been a pretty busy week for me. Oh well!

Tomb Raider

Okay, The heart break I suffered letting Used down was enough for me to take ten minutes to make a Haiku;. Apparently a haiku for a GoTY contest on a video game site doesn't need to be anything award winning.

Wes if Used edits my haiku I hope you change that vote to Tomb Raider!

I have edited in Lethean's real haiku. I didn't mean to make you feel bad, Leth. I just want to keep this thing on some sort of a timeline to finish soon. This forum was dead yesterday and I thought, "Hey, I can fix that." Plus, I just thought it was funny.

Hey Used, I went ahead and made all the votes bold for you since no one else is capable of following the rules.

You silly rule breakers!

Tomb raider.

I'd make it bold but i want to see lethean senpai do it for me. I hope he notices me...

Of course I noticed. I'm flattered :blush: - Lethean

Tomb Raider

I haven't played either. But I love the Tomb Raider series and from what i've seen it looks like the best one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod