You NEED to see this

alas, I have been found out. finally, we can reveals ourselves to the jedi.

darth_maul_sith_lords_6.jpg

I may never understand what the black chick was doing in the video, but there's one thing we can all agree on, no matter race or religious denomination, and that's tits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WybIhLJjlTY

tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits Tits Tits Tits Tits Tits Tits Tits Tits Tits Tits TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS

they're all accepted. Come on people now.

-FCM- said:
UrbanMasque said:
MAttay, *sigh*, no ones been listening.

-FCM- said:
I personally believe in both Creationism and Evolution. Don't tell me they can't co-exist, because they can. People need to stop thinking they can wrap these questions up in little boxes and horde them up in some isolated scholarly corner. Regardless of whatever logic we have come up with that supposedly makes theories diametrically opposed (which they aren't, even by our logic) it is still our logic and our logic is flawed, plain and simple.

LoL @ FCM.
LolCatRenderer_415bd.jpg

Wow... So many things wrong with your post. I'm officially done.

btw - big brown nips aare the tops

I'm sorry, I see I may be stumbling into Daddy's philosophy cabinet. As I try to explain myself, let me know if I need to go back to bed. And for Christmas, I want whatever bountiful tome of knowledge it is that has given you the answer to everything.

I believe that a creator brought about the process of evolution, and that religious texts such as the Bible need to be loosely interpreted. What is so f****** difficult about that? I'm sorry I'm misusing your definition of Creationism and Evolution, but my arguments generally don't get their strength from pouncing on someone that wasn't even directly addressing me when they use one of my definitions in a way that differs from the way I memorized them. Get every professor and scientific journal to agree on definitions of Creationism and Evolution and then you can yell at me for being flexible in my beliefs.

Geeze.

joker-clap.gif

Chris_Crime said:
I
tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits Tits Tits Tits Tits Tits Tits Tits Tits Tits Tits TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle