Made a ten minute movie! *watch*

What did you think?

• Nice.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whack.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SO i made this 10 minute movie this weekend. It takes a while to load on youtube, but from what people say its well worth it. lol.

Its full of one liners and funny add ins. Oh and *parental advisory* some cussing in it.

So yeah check it out here:

Nerfmurder The 10 minute movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN6e3WoK7jc

SO yeah tell me what you think. me and the boys of scrub club records. spent a while on that this weekend. hope ya had some laughs.

armpit shot! delicious!

I can see a lot of time and effort went into making this.........possibly.....too much time...

I saw this on the myspace bulletin you posted a few days ago.

Instant classic, this one is.

I like it. Actually nice gun scenes considering it's done with nerfs. I didn't especially like the scene which consisted of the skinny fellow humping the air, but good besides that.

And great music selection.

Yeah the shooting scenes were rather excellent, the shots and angles you used were good considering i doubt you guys have taking any sort of class that involves cameras and filming. By the way, nerf guns rule.

hahahah yeah thanks guys. I have never taking any classes at all. And neither have they we seriously made this movie on a whim and did it in like a hour. It was fun. Thanks for giving me feedback.

That was pretty cool! I thought it was funny.

Also, DWDC, if that is your house, you've got the coolest house ever.

Moses- said:
Not worth the time to watch, but it looked like you guys had a good time making it.

Ditto.

Also, people who wear ties with wife beaters or shirts without collars are tacky. But I'm sure he's got a sweet ass chick that looks like Avril Lavinge! lol, jokes big guy. Nice vid.

idiot. its part of his character. If you paid attention to. And honestly not worth the time?

what else do you have to do? post on a message board? so thanks for watching it anyways.

downwitdaclown69 said:
idiot. its part of his character. If you paid attention to. And honestly not worth the time?

what else do you have to do? post on a message board? so thanks for watching it anyways.

I'm sorry DWTC, don't diss me please. It hurts my feelings. :(

downwitdaclown69 said:

Don't get your panties in a bunch pal! Didn't you ask for our opinions?

Of course i did. Thank you!

its funny how much anger you can tell from words.

Anyways this weekend we are doing a photoshoot and we plan on making another movie of somesort hopefully.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod