worst system ever made! tally em up at the end to see who su

LinksOcarina said:
but you can do that with console systems too, what good is browsing the internet on the go, when you have to be near a signal or near a cable to do so.
True, but you've been able to do that on the PSP for longer. So then by fanboy logic, they other consoles symply copied the PSP.

well, online was used by X-Box and PS2 beforehand, so by that logic, it is more of the PSP being an extension of the online capabilities.

LinksOcarina said:
well, online was used by X-Box and PS2 beforehand, so by that logic, it is more of the PSP being an extension of the online capabilities.
But were they able to browse the internet. No.

well we've come to january 12 and it seems that the sega saturn has the worst system award so far keep posting and maybe it could change to something as lame as, say, i dont know.... the Playstation 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of all the systems i've played.. ill have to say i like N64 the least.. There just wasnt a TON of good games.. there were a few though! :wink:

My vote is the N64.

I hated that console and the controller was a pain in the ass. I remember my friend buying that damn contraption just so that he could put his GBA pokemon on the big screen.

Lame.

The PlayStation 2!

Lakerol said:
My vote is the N64.

I hated that console and the controller was a pain in the ass. I remember my friend buying that damn contraption just so that he could put his GBA pokemon on the big screen.

Lame.

So one day he just woke up, 4 years after the release of the N64, and decided to buy it for Pokemon Stadium? Not Goldeneye, not Mario 64, not Zelda, not Super Smash Bros, not any of the other masterpieces created for that wonderful system. Pokemon Stadium.

Also, Dreamcast was a great system that got run out of business because the PS2 had a DVD player. It's just about tied with the N64 for pumping out the most masterful gameage with games such as Shenmue, Jet Grind Radio, and Soul Calibur. Not to mention fun games like Powerstone and Phantasy Star Online. Why don't you guys know your game systems?

Saturn I don't know.

Honestly, Sony got lucky with the PS2. It's no surprise to me that the PSP and PS3 aren't doing well. They did not have DVD players when DVD players were expensive. Sony does not know how to cater to the customer. Plain and simple. Don't get me started on the horrific, class-action-lawsuit-worthy stories of their branch Sony Online Entertainment.

DS is nice. Wii is great. Gamecube...eh, it was what it was. Not a bad system. Needed games, but had some great ones people will be playing well into this year, at the very least until the new Super Smash Bros. comes out. Pumped out a couple games of the year too.

PS2. Yeah it was nice. It had a really nice start. That carried it, with the developers and all.

Super Nintendo...I was too young, being born in 1990. But I know it as the greatest system ever made.

Gamegear, that thing was kinda cool, I had one of those when I was really young.

Gameboy's good.

Xbox's are great.

Right now, worst system, I'd have to say the PS3. Don't make me point out specific flaws, the whole situation is just ridiculous.

-FCM- said:
Right now, worst system, I'd have to say the PS3. Don't make me point out specific flaws, the whole situation is just ridiculous.

Amen to that!

My vote also goes for the Commodore 64 and the N-Gage

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod