worst system ever made! tally em up at the end to see who su

simple. tell me which is the worst system ever made. ill tally up the score in a month and that system gets a DUNCE award (Applause)!

wrist-front.jpg

Thanks to this topic.

Pssst. I didn't tell you this. right, but the reason no-one is posting here is that nobody wants a huge fight to break out over consoles.

This isn't about the greatest system, it's about the worst system ever.
My vote goes to the Virtual Boy. Hardcore.

No way man, it has to be the Sega Saturn or Sega Dreamcast.

Most likely it's the Saturn. Not even Sonic games could save that hunk of junk. At least the Dreamcast had some good games on it, like Headhunter.

Silent_Player said:
^ has never played much of a Saturn.
lol...i havent played it...not goin to either..lol
the worse is by far the virtual boy...or the GC i never liked it

Personally, I liked the Saturn. Guardian Heroes, Panzer Dragoon, and my personal favorite Saturn Bomberman, made that system worth it.

Virtual Boy is a bad one. Atari 5200 was lame. So was the Atari Jaguar.

I think I might have to go for the Pippen though. No one remembers it for good reason.

- C!

Colin said:
Personally, I liked the Saturn. Guardian Heroes, Panzer Dragoon, and my personal favorite Saturn Bomberman, made that system worth it.

Virtual Boy is a bad one. Atari 5200 was lame. So was the Atari Jaguar.

I think I might have to go for the Pippen though. No one remembers it for good reason.

- C!

I'm surprised some corporate big wig, who was a remnant of the Pippen company didn't make a "Merry" console as a comeback during the whole LoTR film craze.

PS. Where the fook is the Phantom?

LinksOcarina said:
Sony PSP.
r u stupid? the psp was very well made...umd might have died..but the system itself it brilliant.
nintendo has been working with handheld gaming forever..and sony tries it once, and bam, u have an awesum system. better then any of the older crap, it even plays all that older crap if u kno how to hack it

sorry for spelling Colecovision wrong.

And as for the PSP, it has some decent games on it, but it is slowly losing ground, support, and customers. The UMD movies were a bust, the Memory sticks are over $100 for high end work, which is needed to acess the other nifty features on it. The games for the system are, at best, either great spin offs or ports from already established titles, with little innovation to compensate it.

It is kind of like the Gamecube of handhelds, little 3rd party support, as all the best games are from Sony or Sony companies, the first party stuff, while good, has a limited innovation to it, and the extra stuff for the system is not really worth it in the end.

LinksOcarina said:
sorry for spelling Colecovision wrong.

And as for the PSP, it has some decent games on it, but it is slowly losing ground, support, and customers. The UMD movies were a bust, the Memory sticks are over $100 for high end work, which is needed to acess the other nifty features on it. The games for the system are, at best, either great spin offs or ports from already established titles, with little innovation to compensate it.

It is kind of like the Gamecube of handhelds, little 3rd party support, as all the best games are from Sony or Sony companies, the first party stuff, while good, has a limited innovation to it, and the extra stuff for the system is not really worth it in the end.
First of all, I got a 2 gig memory stick at target for 50 bucks. Second, there are way more gamesthan just spin offs and ports. There is:Lumines, Loco Roco, LCS, VCS, MGS: PO, and Field Commander, to name a few. I will admit, i hate umd movies. But, there is something you can buy that puts entire dvd's on to almost any memory stick. And as for innovation, you can browse the internet.

but you can do that with console systems too, what good is browsing the internet on the go, when you have to be near a signal or near a cable to do so.

And that Target is real cheap then, because at the one here its still $100.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod