Why is Metal Gear Solid 4 the best game ever?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by EliaSoZ, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Boringman54

Boringman54 Rookie

I knew he wouldn't shoot himself, that would suck. I found the wedding to be be quite akward, I don't think they are meant for eachother, though the shooting part on the boat between them and the Frogs was quite awesome. Also, even after beating it, I'm so confused about the Patriots.

2. KoalaRainbowPoop

also, since johnny/akiba was a soldier on shadow moses, wouldn't that of made him a genome soldier, and as such, succepitible to fox die? if so thats one hell of a plot hole.or maybe i missed something.

3. Diabolus

Diabolus Rookie

MGS5?

4. Wes

Wes Rookie

The Patriots began with Zero, Eva, Ocelot, Sigint, Paramedic and Big Boss because they got their hands on the Philosopher's Legacy, 100 billion dollars spread all over the World. They began the AI program and as members of the Patriots died and conflicts arose between Zero and Big Boss, Zero put the AI's in charge. The AI programs took over and there was no more form of control or free-will. Snake shut them down. Everyone is free again.

....that a very basic explanation.