What's the best game that u have to sneak and kill the enemy

c0r0na21

Rookie
A game like metal gear solid where you have to sneak arond and snipe or come arond them and cut their throat ???

Splinter Cell has a lot of sneaking, much more than Metal Gear. Infact for a Stealth game the Metal Gear series is quite bad at it, because you can easily run through the games, guns blazing. Try that in Splinter Cell and you'll be taking a dirt nap promptly.

nope nothin beats the first Tenchu, but umm yeah theres MGS,Splinter Cell,Tenchu,Hitman,and if you wait a little there willbe Vampires Rain for the 360

I just bought that Hitman Bundle. Hitman 2, Contracts, and Blood Money, all for $30. Worth it, even if I already own Blood Money.

Theys all good, baby! The weapon selection in Blood Money probably takes the cake, though.

Theif: Deadly Shadows.

I rented it, loved the lighting effects but the game play and assassinating felt awkward. I haven't run across it in many game stores so it might be hard to find.

/\ I've got it, tried to get rid of it as part of a part exchange for my Xbox 360 but they said it was too scratched and wouldn't take it. I wasn't keen on it to be honest.

Sam

The Hitman series (1 is best)
The Thief series (2 is best, in fact, 2 is one of the greatest games of all time in many peoples opinion.)
Splinter Cell series. (1 is best)
Deus Ex. Nuff said.
Syphon Filter (2 is best)
Chronicles of Riddick

sneak_king.jpg

Hitman 1 is the best, WHAT?!?!?

2 is the best please, it jet sets you to well detailed locations around the world, killing interesting targets guarded up the ass. Theres 21 missions in 2, twice the amount in Contracts and in Blood Money. 2 is the best, but the last 3 each have something that should be included in the next one.

The level amount in Silent Assassin and the story that sucked you in, ALL FOR THAM DAMN PRIEST! The graphics in Contracts was stellar, the best of all, So Can Someone Tell Me Why They F*cked With Them in Blood Money???? Graphics were the worst in Blood Money, 47 looked horrible. Finally, the newspaper aspect and recognizability of Blood Money, which could have been so much more improved. Can you ever actually be discovered, I think not.

The customizable weapons in Blood Money were cool at first, but they're ridiculous in actuality. A silenced silver baller, with a huge ass laser and scope, who the hell would carry this clunky thing around?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle