Why is Metal Gear Solid 4 the best game ever?

For a second there, I thought this was going to be another "Durr it are a movie and I don't understind it" thread.

Also, you can make a twister from an old flintlock rifle.

Durr it are a movie and I don't understind it

Actually...I've never played it...Or the 3 before it...

But it is a movie and i don't understand it.

Of course, i only played 30 minutes of it at my friends house.
20 of which were watching cutscenes but anyway..

Its great game but not that best but it is in my life becuase on big boss its the hardest thing i have ever played

the ending, not the wedding and such, but the one with snake was one of the best endings. i can't help but watch it everytime. and it really does tug at you a lil bit.

It was a good game, definitely not the best ever, and definitely not as good as the hype machine says it is, but it is still a damn good game.

Guan_Yu said:
It was a good game, definitely not the best ever, and definitely not as good as the hype machine says it is, but it is still a damn good game.

no game is ever as good as the hype machine would lead you to believe

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
Guan_Yu said:

no game is ever as good as the hype machine would lead you to believe

You are right, some are better then the hype machine says them to be. :D

Not the best game ever, but certainly in the top five. It's impossible to break it down until you find out what makes it so good, the entire package must be taken, as a whole, to really understand and enjoy the game.

It's time for TEH SPOLIERZ!

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
the ending, not the wedding and such, but the one with snake was one of the best endings. i can't help but watch it everytime. and it really does tug at you a lil bit.

I liked the wedding scene because during that scene I thought Snake really shot himself. So it was very touching when Otacon is telling Sunny Snake had to go away because he was sick. I also enjoyed the whole speech from Drebin. It truly was an epic game and Kojima gets respect from me for sorting out the mess MGS2 was left in. It was voted #10 by GR for best video games ever and while many might not agree with that, I feel it deserves to be in the top 15.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod