Votes: 0 0.0%
  • used44

• WickedLiquid

• Lethean

• Total voters
I voted MattAY, because he's the only one that joins me to play Halo: Reach. used44 tries at least, so he's 2nd in my list. used44 also has been doing amazing hosting for threads. It's a shame one of them is gone.Bretimus and Wicked are both great people, but Bret is friends with me on Facebook. So, he goes into 3rd making WickedLiquid 4th. Daniel doesn't count or he would be tied with first. Lethean isn't around anymore, so he's last.

They're all awesome, some are funny, some are nice, some are crazy, but Used combos all three traits pretty well.

I like the one that takes care of crap properly and doesn't delete threads by accident.

......So I have no idea.

Bret's silly.
Longo's the lovable scamp.
MattAY's British.
used is so cool he's cold.
Quidboy is a refreshing glass of lemonade on a hot day.
...and Lethean's awol.

....................and dan's a jerk.

more constructive!!

Come oooon

PS - I'm back tomorrow night/Sunday morning Ugh, Halo city? :D

De-Ting said:
I like the one that takes care of crap properly and doesn't delete threads by accident.

......So I have no idea.

Hahahaha! I actually laughed quite a bit.

To be honest, I love each and every one of our mods for who they are and what each of them brings to the team as an individual.

But have you ever heard MattAY talk? Swoon.

Wicked Liquid: ZERO votes

sad-child.jpg

MattAY said:
more constructive!!

Come oooon

PS - I'm back tomorrow night/Sunday morning Ugh, Halo city? :D
Sounds good in the morning, but we don't just have to play Team Swat (even though we kick ass) :)

Not enough butthurt comments guys., Also Dan cancelled our funding to host America's Got GRumble here at GR. Nick Canon suit's cost too damn much anyway.

The show's cancelled Chris, only option left is to cause an electrical fire at the pizza place and collect the insurance money.

Fuck it, let's ALL vote Wicked!

I want to see him post a positive Office gif.

So, did you find out your alter profile's ban was up or did you just use Optimus_Crime for a while?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod