Which movie did you enjoy the most this sumer?

List of movies

• The Da Vinci Code

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X-Men: The Last Stand

• Superman Returns

• Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest

• Click

• A Scanner Darkly

• Mission: Impossible III

• Nacho Libre

• Snakes on teh plane!!!!

• Total voters

Black_Star

Rookie
Summer's a time for blockbusters and popcorn flicks! So which movie did you like the best?

Yes, I know sumer isn't over yet but looks like the only other two movies I wanna see are Lady in the Water and the new Will Ferral movie.

Nachooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Call me crazy but I cracked up laughing during this movie and comedies are my fave genre of movies.

I haven't seen any of those movies. I'm not much of a big movie guy though.

The three movies I wanted to see this summer were An Inconvenient Truth, Freedom to Facism (if it ever gets around here), and Strangers With Candy. I saw An Inconvenient Truth tonight. It was a little bit ridiculous at how much of Al Gore's personal life was used to convey different messages, but I am pretty convinced by the evidence he provides.

Anyways, that's my movie list for the summer. I don't like spending $9 on movies I don't really really like.

Silent Hill, even though it wasn't a summer release, and wasn't on the list to pick from. The reality is, I haven't seen anything on that list. I want to see A Scanner Darkly, but it doesn't look like it's going to make it to any theatres around here. :(

My parents saw Nacho Libre. I stayed home. Watching a comedy in a theatre, at the current price of tickets, is a complete waste of money. There's nothing in a comedy to make me want to pay money to see it.

For me it has to be Superman, I watched it expecting a good action film and that is what I got.

I already know Snakes on Planes will be the greatest gift to mankind the world will ever recieve so I vote for that. Clerks 2 should be good as well if you were in the mood for naming movies that aren;t out yet.

I was dissapointed with PoC Dead Man's Chest. It had way too much action and no proper storyline. It was too far out of realism for me to become interested. It was funny but it just wasn't like the first one...they missed the story. Anyways I liked the X-Men movie, better in my opinion.

Xmen 3 was awsome. I would see it again. Actually, I am going to see it again. Snakes on a plane sadly doenst coem out here for a little while yet,

mancini said:
I was dissapointed with PoC Dead Man's Chest. It had way too much action and no proper storyline. It was too far out of realism for me to become interested.

Yeah, they needed more ghost pirates like the first one for it to be realistic enough for my enjoyment.

Lol at ben. I just got back from PoC and i found it quite enjoyable, i thought it was going to be terrible because of what you all had to say.

Haha, ben.

Silent Hill was probably the best movie I've seen in-theatre in a long time. I am looking forward to Scanner Darkly and Lady in the Water. I guess I'm not the Summer Blockbuster type of movie goer. Though I will see Superman, Xmen and Pirates all on DVD eventually, those aren't the type of films I actively go out to see.

I'd have to say it was pirates. Even though the ending wasn't satisfying at all.

And I haven't seen Click, but Adam Sandler sucks and I can tell how good the movie is by the trailers alone.

X 3 was good, but very lacking in story. Just action.

I think A Scanner Darkly will rock, can't wait to see it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle