Whatever happened to...

Well apparenlty, the band got quite a reputation of sticking it to the "Man" and denouncing exploitations of world causes in charity concerts.
starving.jpg

So clearly, the "Man" Did all he could in his power to "Knock them down"... But they will get back up again cause nothing is ever gonna keep them down.

Now what the Heck happened to Reboot?

Reboot was taken off the air following the all-sex-traveganza episode where a game cube transported the characters to a port of Leisure Suit Larry.

What ever happened to the Six Flags guy?

He started a successful cheese company called The Laughing Cow, which fulfilled his life-long dream of being in every elementary kid's mouth during recess.

Whatever happened to the TMNT?

Michael Bay's 2007 CGI "reboot" failed to electrify the new generation of "kidz," who found ninja teenaged turtle mutants absurd and stuck with their reboots of robots from space that turn into cars. And possibly Kung-fu fighting pandas.

Whatever happened to Lucy Lawless?

Actually, I want to change that.

Whatever happened to Lucy Liu?

Lucy Liu and Lucy Lawless are actually the same person. She also plays every famous Lucy in show business from as far back as 1951, where she played Lucy Ball on "I Love Lucy". This entity has a collection of human skin suits that she "collected" in order to disguise herself.

Now what the hell ever happened to Bjork? It seriously scares me when I don't know her exact location at all times. She could be anywhere... she could be in my closet OH GOD PLEASE NO.

Bjork went on a charity mission to raise awareness of the horribleness of the wicker man, and eventually causing it to consume her soul .

What happened Russel Crowe?

[edit]Damn you eyebrows
FTG got a job and now lives a 'life', in which he doesn't play many video games. This means that he's actually now a very bored person most of the time.

Whatever happened to I6's, the best engine configuration ever?

Guan_Yu said:
Lucy Liu and Lucy Lawless are actually the same person. She also plays every famous Lucy in show business from as far back as 1951, where she played Lucy Ball on "I Love Lucy". This entity has a collection of human skin suits that she "collected" in order to disguise herself.
HAHAHAHAHA

NickKmet said:
well, thanks to facebook, I know he's not dead. Whatever happened to GhostTrip?

His case is still open in the missing person's file at GR HQ. Any known whereabouts of Ghosts Tripping on drugs should be reported to Ugh who is head of the investigation.

Whatever happened to Dr. Marvin Monroe on The Simpsons?

If you said Bleeding Gums Murphy and Dr. Marvin Monroe, you'd be wrong...they were never popular!

What ever happened to the Frankenstien cereal that was cousins with Count Chocula?

Bretimus_v2 said:
If you said Bleeding Gums Murphy and Dr. Marvin Monroe, you'd be wrong...they were never popular!

What ever happened to the Frankenstien cereal that was cousins with Count Chocula?

Both Frankenberry and Booberry, as well as Count Chocula himself, have limited realeases around Halloween. When it's not Halloween time, the Count pimps those two out in black market prostitution rings. Tragic, really.

Whatever happened to Nickelodeon Gak?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod