Fight for Your Right (Revisited)

That was the best thing I have seen in, like five years. Until it got to the dance sequence. Then it lost me.

Beastie Boys are really hit or miss with me...Although I've been listening to them a lot lately because Alt Nation has decided to play every single song from their Hot Sauce Committee album this past week.

(If anyone has Sirius radio Alt Nation is the shit)

I love me some Beastie Boys and this was hilarous up until the dancing. Very surprised by the sheer number of the different people involved in this.

I liked the dancing scene. I only like gross humour when it's obviously fake and that looked like a bunch of water hose's blasting at max speed. Plus John C Riley is comedic gold. He can take something like that and make me laugh. Jack Black on the other hand tries too hard at impressions that aren't even funny and just make me cringe.

As for Beastie Boys, I love Hot Sauce Committee despite its dumb title. I'm even willing to call it album of the year.... we'll see... I haven't enjoyed a Beastie Boys album this much since Hello Nasty. 5 Boroughs was disappointing IMO.

WickedLiquid said:
5 Boroughs was disappointing IMO.

This. I get the songs from Five Boroughs stuck in my head all the time but I still find it to be their absolute worst album.

I'm a huge Beastie Boys fan but I still haven't got the new one yet. Payday is Friday though!

I've never been a fan of the Beastie Boys, but you have to be either a Nazi or a Creationist (or both) to dislike this video.

I looked through the credits and was surprised to see Steve Buschemi. I didn't see him in there at all he's there. Awesome video, all it needed was Christoper Walken as future Elijah Wood instead of a second Will Ferrell character.

Beastie Boys have always been a group I never get into outside their singles, but they're a group I can appreciate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod