Fight for Your Right (Revisited)

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by WickedLiquid, May 10, 2011.

1. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

Any Beastie Boys fans out there?

Even if you're not follow these instructions

Step 1. Click link below
    Step 2: Have your mind blown for the next half hour
    Step 3: Check back here as a reminder that yes, what you saw really happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evA-R9OS-Vo

2. danielrbischoff

Speaking of which anyone listening to Hot Sauce Committee? I haven't heard much of it but what I hear I like.

3. DocMoc

DocMoc Rookie

That was the best thing I have seen in, like five years. Until it got to the dance sequence. Then it lost me.

4. Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Beastie Boys are really hit or miss with me...Although I've been listening to them a lot lately because Alt Nation has decided to play every single song from their Hot Sauce Committee album this past week.

(If anyone has Sirius radio Alt Nation is the shit)

5. daverabbit

daverabbit Rookie

Most of the new music I've listened to in the past few years I found because of that station.

6. Bretimus_v2

Bretimus_v2 Hey kiddo!

I love me some Beastie Boys and this was hilarous up until the dancing. Very surprised by the sheer number of the different people involved in this.

7. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

I liked the dancing scene. I only like gross humour when it's obviously fake and that looked like a bunch of water hose's blasting at max speed. Plus John C Riley is comedic gold. He can take something like that and make me laugh. Jack Black on the other hand tries too hard at impressions that aren't even funny and just make me cringe.

As for Beastie Boys, I love Hot Sauce Committee despite its dumb title. I'm even willing to call it album of the year.... we'll see... I haven't enjoyed a Beastie Boys album this much since Hello Nasty. 5 Boroughs was disappointing IMO.

8. tigerlily521985

That was awesome. :)

9. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

This. I get the songs from Five Boroughs stuck in my head all the time but I still find it to be their absolute worst album.

I'm a huge Beastie Boys fan but I still haven't got the new one yet. Payday is Friday though!

10. Rakon

Rakon Rookie

I've never been a fan of the Beastie Boys, but you have to be either a Nazi or a Creationist (or both) to dislike this video.

11. Wes

Wes Rookie

I looked through the credits and was surprised to see Steve Buschemi. I didn't see him in there at all he's there. Awesome video, all it needed was Christoper Walken as future Elijah Wood instead of a second Will Ferrell character.

Beastie Boys have always been a group I never get into outside their singles, but they're a group I can appreciate.

12. Bretimus_v2

Bretimus_v2 Hey kiddo!

Steve is a waiter in the restaraunt.

13. tigerlily521985

I didn't notice Steve either. When I saw his name in the credits I was a bit sad to have missed him.