What games have you started, then put to the side...

I began a conquest to beat Raining Blood in Guitar Hero 3, but I'm distracted by NHL 09 and Kingdom Hearts.

De-Ting said:
letusprey said:
De-Ting said:
Diabolus said:
After you beat the game, you get to keep all your upgraded weapons and items if you play on the same difficulty setting.
I hate when games do that. Dead Space does the same thing...and srsly, if you're going to make the higher difficulties that hard, at least let us keep our hard-earned junk. Diablo ftw.
You only get to keep them on that difficulty level
I know.

Sorry Ting. read your post wrong. My bad :shock:

miak757 said:
Been Trying to Finnish

Yeah me too...

Anyways FFXII. Playing it about 4 hours with no saving. Figure out the rest.
For some reason I never touched the game again.

Affen said:
miak757 said:
Been Trying to Finnish

Yeah me too...

I played that game for 150 hours. So you barely scratched the surface.

Diabolus said:
I played that game for 150 hours. So you barely scratched the surface.

Heh sorry I was'nt very clear. I had already played it +30 hours, but once I played 4 hours straight and lost all my progress from that time and for some reason I never played the game again.

Final Fantasy XII is one game that comes to mind. Rather strange since I consider myself an Rpg and Final Fantasy buff. I just found the story and characters had a good amount of potential, but I felt it wasn't fully brought out. This grand war is going on and your going on fetch quests that seem more boring than your usual Rpg fetch quest. I got more and more bored and eventually stopped at the Pharos tower place. I didn't finish it for over a year or so.

Affen said:
miak757 said:
Been Trying to Finnish

Yeah me too...

That happened to me, then I got angry at the game. It's the first Final Fantasy to have that big of a level scaling problem (that's a term I made up by the way). Basically, you should progress through a game without the need to have to do much leveling up; your journey should level up up appropriately. FFXII doesn't get that, and is the first in the series to have such a big problem with it. Ya, I forgave it after a while, you just need to be willing to back track and save quite often. It's a good game, just not as good as 10.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod