What games have you started, then put to the side...

Tony Hawk Project 8 (to get to #1)..

Shaun White Snowboarding (to beat Shaun White)

Halo 3 (Campaign on Legendary)

Gears of War (On Insane)

So basically, the games I need to finish are all in their final level, or need the hardest level beaten.

The only game I'm not nearly done with is BioShock. Can't stand Fort Frolic.

Holy shit. I just got to where you finally get to play as Dante. I was grinning like a retard. He just makes Nero look slow and boring.

letusprey said:
Diabolus said:
BigZell2020 said:
Profits said:
Far Cry 2. I went into a rage when I saw how far I had to travel on mission... NEVER AGAIN.

Same here, I also started Ninja Gaiden 2 and quit like 10 minutes in because I was annoyed with how ridiculously hard it was.

It's not really that hard for people who played Ninja Gaiden Black(or Sigma, got 'em both).

But the games definitely aren't friendly for people not used to them. At all. They just kind of toss you right into the thick of it.

Nah if you play on the easiest setting that game is user friendly. That is why I was so dissapointed in BigZ quitting. That has got to be one of the most fun games I have ever played. And one day I will get all those achievements. :evil:

I am a quitter, and I buckle to peer pressure...this is my life, laugh if you must.

You buckle to peer pressure?

C'Mon man finish playing Ninja Gaiden 2 on easy....Everyone is doing it....Just do it, it makes all your bad feelings go away. It's like happy juice.

I found the Ninja Gaiden II demo way more fun (and a lot less difficult) than I thought it was going to be. I needs to get that.

used44 said:
I found the Ninja Gaiden II demo way more fun (and a lot less difficult) than I thought it was going to be. I needs to get that.

After you beat the game, you get to keep all your upgraded weapons and items if you play on the same difficulty setting.

Diabolus said:
After you beat the game, you get to keep all your upgraded weapons and items if you play on the same difficulty setting.
I hate when games do that. Dead Space does the same thing...and srsly, if you're going to make the higher difficulties that hard, at least let us keep our hard-earned junk. Diablo ftw.

I played it on normal difficulty(Path of the Ninja). I don't think I'll be trying it on hard anytime soon.

Beating NG Black on Hard was hard enough.

What game not?

Seriously, ever since the release of the next gen consoles I find it hard to stick more than one week to a single game.

Peanutkiller said:
What game not?

Seriously, ever since the release of the next gen consoles I find it hard to stick more than one week to a single game.
What crap games are you buying?

De-Ting said:
Peanutkiller said:
What game not?

What crap games are you buying?

The same games you are buying I reckon. None of the games just gets me enthralled like they used to. I buy Fallout 3, play it for 3 or 4 days, finish the main story line, walk around, kill some mutant flies and get bored. The concept works, it looks nice, it just doesn't have that special thing to make me want to keep playing it. I do not count MMORPG's since they are evil and steal your soul.

GH- World Tour - I just kinda hate how the set lists are set up now. It bothers me.

Bioshock - Well, I beat it now, but I had to set it down every hour or two because I just couldn't handle it.

Armored Core 4- Insane.

De-Ting said:
Diabolus said:
I hate when games do that. Dead Space does the same thing...and srsly, if you're going to make the higher difficulties that hard, at least let us keep our hard-earned junk. Diablo ftw.
You only get to keep them on that difficulty level

So once you unlock the harder levels you have to play those with the same wimpy weapons you start off with and used, GET THIS GAME

Everyone is doing it, It makes you feel good, it's cheap, and non addictive. It's like happy juice. 8)

Age of Empires III, and I couldn't be happier! I picked her up back in '06 and forgot how good it was. My best mate and I have been playing it online alot lately, because we go to different universities. It's a pretty kickass way to keep in touch with him.

letusprey said:
De-Ting said:
Diabolus said:
You only get to keep them on that difficulty level
I know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle