What games have you started, then put to the side...

Diabolus

Rookie
Only to pick them up again recently.

I started playing Devil May Cry 4 again(after giving it a toss when NInja Gaiden 2 came out).

Recently restarted GTAIV after getting it back from my brother who borrowed it. I didn't play it much the first time.

I usually make sure to see every game I start to the end, with the exception of games that well and truly suck, like CoD3. But I still haven't finished MP3:C on Wii, or the original Paper Mario (also on Wii.)

used44 said:
Recently restarted GTAIV after getting it back from my brother who borrowed it. I didn't play it much the first time.

Actually, that's another one I tossed to the side. I've never completed a GTA game yet. I get tired of playing them.

Diabolus said:
used44 said:

Actually, that's another one I tossed to the side. I've never completed a GTA game yet. I get tired of playing them.

Same here. The only one I finished was Vice City and my little brother finished most of the missions.

^ Like Longo, Far Cry 2 is a game I got really into when I started but despite not finishing it, I just can't really get back into it.

LittleBigPlanet I also have difficulty getting into really. I know it's fun, it looks great and it's easy, but I just can't get into it.

I'm always tempted to have another run through Dead Space with all my unlocked weapons and equipment, though.

Master_Craig said:
I'm always tempted to have another run through Dead Space with all my unlocked weapons and equipment, though.

Plus you can get the level 6 suit, which looks totally different from the others.

DeadSpace_Level6.gif

De-Ting said:
I usually make sure to see every game I start to the end, with the exception of games that well and truly suck, like CoD3. But I still haven't finished MP3:C on Wii, or the original Paper Mario (also on Wii.)

Well, you should get to it. Both games are worth your time.

Puzzle Quest. The game is surprisingly long and I think I initially put it down because I became frustrated with some of the bullshit things the computer does.

I've recently started to play Resident Evil 4 for the Wii again, forgot how fun it is to have the Chicago Typewriter and slaughter anything in your path :D. Hoping to unlock the P.R.L. though.

Profits said:
Far Cry 2. I went into a rage when I saw how far I had to travel on mission... NEVER AGAIN.

Same here, I also started Ninja Gaiden 2 and quit like 10 minutes in because I was annoyed with how ridiculously hard it was.

BigZell2020 said:
Profits said:
Far Cry 2. I went into a rage when I saw how far I had to travel on mission... NEVER AGAIN.

Same here, I also started Ninja Gaiden 2 and quit like 10 minutes in because I was annoyed with how ridiculously hard it was.

It's not really that hard for people who played Ninja Gaiden Black(or Sigma, got 'em both).

But the games definitely aren't friendly for people not used to them. At all. They just kind of toss you right into the thick of it.

Diabolus said:
BigZell2020 said:
Profits said:

It's not really that hard for people who played Ninja Gaiden Black(or Sigma, got 'em both).

But the games definitely aren't friendly for people not used to them. At all. They just kind of toss you right into the thick of it.

Nah if you play on the easiest setting that game is user friendly. That is why I was so dissapointed in BigZ quitting. That has got to be one of the most fun games I have ever played. And one day I will get all those achievements. :evil:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle