Social Internet Games

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
So I recently started playing Dominoes and Spades on Yahoo! Games again...and I just remembered why I stopped. People are ridiculous! I get on there just to relax; I don't have anything staked on it, so win or lose...I'm good! People just take it too seriously.

How would you rate (1=extremely serious, 2=somewhat serious, 3=no opinion, 4=somewhat lackadaisical, 5=extremely lackadaisical) yourself on stuff like this or even PSN or XBL?

Me, I'm a 4. I try and just roll with it, I use games to relax. But sometimes, I'll have something good going and someone screws it all up (FPS streaks, Fat Princess matches with nothing but tards).

I'm a 2. I usually get play just to have fun, but when people piss me off with exploits, lag, or other forms of douchebaggery, I can get green and muscular.

HandsomeSquidward.png

Just got back from the park and had a similar experience with a pick-up game of soccer (football). Unfortunately, I am a 2 on the field. (Play for control on defense, don't just boot it downfield. We're not Team USA for goodness sakes!)

I would call myself a 4- I really don't take the game too seriously (not like I have money riding on it or anything, after all) but I will still play for the win. I have to slowly shake my head and laugh at how seriously some take this sort of thing, leaving if they are falling behind. It's a frikkin' game!

I'd say I'm a 4. I like to win, and I do try to win, but I'm there just to have fun. I give myself a 4 and not a 5 because I HATE when people take a long time to make a move. Admittedly, I don't have all that much patience, but there are few things more annoying than people who aren't paying attention to their game while I am.

Agreed, there's nothing worse than your team in Fat Princess getting beaten and there's four guys idle in your base.

I haven't playe any multiplayer for a while. Mostly because the games I have are mainly or exclusively single player. People who play Madden online are generally douches and scream into the mic anytime slightly remarkable happens for their team, so screw that.

I'd say a 2. If I get into a lead in a game, I'll trash talk all the time.

I'm 4, dont really care if I win online, I do it all for fun.
Of course, everyone has a little competitiveness in them and that's why I'm not a 5.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod