What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started playing Grim Fandango Remastered the other night and I'm still not very far into it. Trying to figure out what the designers want me to do is a little tricky so I'm a bit stuck at the moment trying to get on the roof of the starting office building (assuming that's what I actually need to do next), but I'm confident I'll figure it out in time.

Got Trials of the Blood Dragon!

Fun as fuck! But I really wish they would just focus on bike levels!

Been playing a lot of Killing Floor 2 lately. The wave based mode might seem a bit grindy at first but the randomness of enemies spawning and different ways of dispatching zeds adds to the fun.
Played Payday 2 for 10 hours(trial) before I decided to call it quits. Stealth isn't everybody's forte apparently.
Started a Hearts of Iron 4 playthrough of the British Raj where I've already implemented a fascist regime and ready to betray Britain when war breaks out. It's a nice break from first person shooters.

used44 said:
There's non-bike levels?

There are platforming/shooting levels, minecart levels, RC turbo flipper levels, jetpack levels (pain in my ass), tank levels...all with varying control schemes! (which is a good thing in a way, because I hate Trials when they try to apply the LT/RT control scheme to EVERYTHING).

Also it's only about 2 hours long + time getting A+ ranks if you're bothered about that stuff.

There's a killer sale on PSN right now; many games are under five bucks. Did you guys pick up anything? Here's what I got:

The Deadly Tower of Monsters
Tharsis
Jamestown
The Bridge
Boggle
Little Big Planet 3

I recently finished The Witcher III: Wild Hunt's DLC of Blood and Wine, so I guess I can finally put the Witcher down, maybe even uninstall it from my PS4.

For now, I'm back to playing Overwatch with my friends. I've started using Zarya (pinked haired Russian tank), she's actually quite good! I managed to get a x5 kill with her, using her ultimate attack and having a high energy output to launch grenades. I've been trying to play more often as tank and support characters.

I might go back to DOOM, just to knock it off and add it to my completed games list.

Zarya is honestly one of the most useful heroes in the game, so if you can get good with her then you can dominate most games.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, deliberately picked up the Season Pass like a chump so I wouldn't have to buy the characters and Claptrap DLC separately but the Doppleganger is great for soloing, and his inspirational words and general handsomeness make me want to play the game even more.

Thinking about getting LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens for my partner and I as a fun, chill out co-op game to play. Apparently it's been getting good reviews. It's been ages since I've played a LEGO game.

Hover Junkers!
Hover-Junkers.jpg

VR online multiplayer wild west shootouts on hovercraft.

Round One
https://youtu.be/KXH_B2YZjqE

Round Two
https://youtu.be/iVG7M0Z6DI8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member