What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my copy of Far Cry Primal for the PS4 yesterday, so I sat down for a few hours to play it.

It's interesting. It is pretty fun, very different, although the skill tree is technically the same as all the other Far Cry games. I like the setting.

Far Cry Primal is getting better. There doesn't seem to be much of a story, other than "go find our people, bring them back to the village" so far. Each character you bring back (that's not included in general population) allows you to further upgrade skills of sorts.

I've been spending a lot of time hunting, as well as capturing forts/bases. The use of the owl is pretty over powered, so I abuse it.

My partner used some of her EB Games gift cards from her birthday and she bought The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD for the Wii U. It runs better than I thought it would.

Well, here are the games I'm currently playing per console that I have:

PS3 - Tales of Zeristria. Waiting for Persona 5 released date.
PC - Blade and Soul NA
Mobile phone - Game of Dice(Been playing these since october, still can't get over this casual mobile board game lol)

I started playing Goat Simulator and Broforce...

...I have now stopped playing them.

It's not worth it IMO.

I played it for 10 minutes and turned it off. If this was 15 years ago Goat Simulator would be awesome but there is just so much more out there in terms of open world carnage that is more fun.

Again just my opinion, I hear some people love it.

I was going to finally get around to playing Mass Effect 3 but MGS V first.

WickedLiquid said:
It's not worth it IMO.

I played it for 10 minutes and turned it off. If this was 15 years ago Goat Simulator would be awesome but there is just so much more out there in terms of open world carnage that is more fun.
My sentiments exactly. Was only five bucks, though; I couldn't resist. I, too, haven't touched it since playing it once, very briefly.

I'm currently addicted to that Witcher 3; crawling through it at a snail's pace. I had to choose the "Death March" difficulty. It's not impossible, though, and it forces me to formulate different strategies; I like it.

So I got a free Gear VR with my Samsung S7, and have been playing Keep talking and nobody explodes with the gf.

Holy fuck that is fun!

This year I think I am going to focus on completing old games that I abandoned. Just finished up Game of Thrones and Costume Quest 2.

Back to AC: Black Flag!

MattAY said:
So I got a free Gear VR with my Samsung S7, and have been playing Keep talking and nobody explodes with the gf.

Holy fuck that is fun!

I really want to play that. It looks hysterical!

^ Thankfully we both admit our mistakes when they occur (and they do occur!)

It takes about a minute to comprehend the instructions on some of them!

I'm downloading the new Hitman game right now. I probably won't get to play it until tomorrow after I finish my homework.

I played the new Hitman. There's some good in that it's a lot like Blood Money but only 5 levels? Seriously? Didn't Blood Money had like 12 or something? Oh and the always online requirement sucks.

cyberjim2000 said:
I played the new Hitman. There's some good in that it's a lot like Blood Money but only 5 levels? Seriously? Didn't Blood Money had like 12 or something? Oh and the always online requirement sucks.

What console did you play on? And did you buy the full game, or just the first part thingo? I thought they were releasing more levels throughout the year?

I'm gonna hopefully play later tonight. I loved Blood Money, so I'm keen to play this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo