What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in middle to complete candy crush and love to play Subway surfer at spare time..

tumblr_lnbznbxqYn1qej5myo1_400.gif

Overwatch... Everyone should get this game.. I wasn't sold on it, but now after playing a bit of the closed beta.. its AWESOME!

I bought myself a copy of Far Cry Primal for PS4. Found it via Target.com.au for $68 AUD ($49.05 USD) which is the cheapest I've found so far. Unfortunately, I won't get it for three to ten business days. :p Maybe that'll give me enough time to finish Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception?

FF9 on my phone! YAY! I might FINALLY get to complete it! Damn second disc being scratched!

Currently on Chapter 4 of Telltale's Game of Thrones game. It's a bit more action oriented than the Walking Dead games, but probably on par with The Wolf Among Us, which has been my favorite TT game so far (except for the ending that seemed to come out of nowhere).

Beat Mad Max finally. Fun game but I'm definitely glad I bought it after launch on the cheap. The fighting is super repetitive and the story was weak. But the car customization and the slow unraveling of the game world was cool.

Considering it launched next to Batman, it was like two very similar games with weak points on opposite ends. Imo Batman was better.

I've been playing a ton of Dragon's Dogma and I'm starting to lose steam. The "post-game" content just feels like a total drag. It's definitely a unique ending to the game, but it falls flat on it's face given that almost all of it is completely optional and what few things you can do boil down to grinding just for the sake of grinding.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Beat Mad Max finally. Fun game but I'm definitely glad I bought it after launch on the cheap. The fighting is super repetitive and the story was weak. But the car customization and the slow unraveling of the game world was cool.

Considering it launched next to Batman, it was like two very similar games with weak points on opposite ends. Imo Batman was better.

I liked Mad Max's on foot combat, but I guess that's because I'm a fan of the Batman: Arkham games and their combat systems too. The exploration was great too, especially when you start getting to the remains of towns and such. Their wasteland is very creative.

I agree, the story of Mad Max was pretty weak. In regards to the combat, I hated on foot combat when indoors. The camera would be an absolute nightmare.

I didn't enjoy the car combat at first, but over time as my car got better and more powerful, car combat became fun. Some vehicle missions sucked, for example when you have to drive a massive tanker truck and the only thing to defend yourself is your shotgun.

I think overall the game is fun to play, but its repetitive mission structure, terrible indoors camera and overall story let it down. I agree, this is a good game to get when on a sale.

That was the big issue for me Craig. The camera. Also, Batman and he Assasin Creeds have a more robust selection of moves, counters, blocks and so forth. So I feel like other games have progressed past this point. The car battles were epic though. Tow cabling people and the swinging them off cliffs. So fun fighting in a car and not a tank that just felt bulky and constantly confined. I liked the openness of Max.

The game of life by writing abut Pokemon and grading a shit ton of papers.

Oh, and Dragon Age: Inquisition on the side as part of my streaming gig.

Ok I got back into TLoU. Currently OK! But I dont think I'm very far..just part the first set of clickers.

My friend bought me Ark Survival Evolved. The game is a little too crafting heavy for me but I have fun doing stuff with my friend. I have gotten SLI to work with it and with both my cards I get around 40 fps at max settings. Keeps me warm this winter.

MattAY said:
Ok I got back into TLoU. Currently OK! But I dont think I'm very far..just part the first set of clickers.

Nice. I love that game.

I'm still playing Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception for PS4. Going through the trilogy so hopefully by April, I'll be ready for Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.

My copy of Far Cry Primal should be arriving this week though, so my Uncharted adventures will be side tracked.

I dont know why but Far Cry Primal excites me 0%.

TLoU is alright, the story is good. Just entered the "Fall" section if that gives an indication to anyone which scene I just witnessed!
I'm fighting much more humans than I thought I would though! It just feels like meh at the moment for the gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133