What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching all the Dragon Age Inquisition DLC today. I am miffed that they would put the ending to the story of an RPG behind paid DLC. I am not giving them money. Edit: not worth money

Girlfriend bought broforce to play together.

Swapping between Mad Max and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain for PS4. Last week it was Mad Max, this week it's MGSV.

I'm finding that the Side Ops missions in MGSV are becoming very repetitive and feels like a chore to play. Doing the actual story missions though is a lot of fun.

I've just unlocked the ability to use Quiet on missions and I've equipped her with a tranquilizer sniper rifle. I'm hoping she can have a silencer at some stage, but she's great to use for scouting the area, identifying enemies and giving me back up when shit hits the fan.

I also unlocked the D-Walker, and man that thing is fun to cruise around in.

I got invited to Rainbow Six: Siege's technical test before the closed beta starts. I'll probably be playing that for a little bit tomorrow. It's on PC and I really don't PC much.

I was wrong. When I looked at the technical test requirements, it stated you'll need a keyboard and mouse. However, I got an email just down with my redemption code for PS4.

Super Mario Maker and Rainbow Six: Siege beta.

Super Mario Maker is a great game. Love being able to design my own courses on four different types of Super Mario games. Enjoying (half the time) the user created levels. My only complaint is they left some tools out. Pretty sure I saws the key in Super Mario World being able to unlock stuff when the game was used at Nintendo World Championships. That tool has been left out. Real great game and I get a good amount of viewers wanting me to check out their level.

The Rainbow Six beta on the otherhand gets boring waiting for the match, but most importantly gets boring with only one match type. It's still a tactical game, which I like though and they're bringing back Terrorist Hunt.

Green_Lantern said:
I need another Rainbow Six: Vegas in my life.

I agree, but the online community on PS3 was the worst I've ever encountered. They basically squandered any opportunity for growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133