What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longo_2_guns said:
Finished up Hotline Miami.

Ho man, what a game. Didn't get the "true ending" yet, but even then there wasn't a single moment that let me down. Even the stupid hospital level was fucking great.

Definitely a recommended title.

I think I'll get it on Vita.

I was originally just waiting for the Vita release to get it, and it would honestly be pretty fun on Vita. It's definitely a travel sized game, both in file size and in level design.

It's tough, but worth it.

Green_Lantern said:
Dear Nintendo, please release Earthbound for the 3DS shop rather than just Wii U shop....
Yeah this. I bought it on my Wii U and haven't really touched it... despite playing a bunch of 3DS today.

And used, I'll get it on Vita if you do. I really liked what I've played of it on Vita but I've been dragging my feet about it.

Finished XCOM: Enemy Unknown. As a fan of the original, I thought it was a good re-imagining of the original game. The only problem I had was... why could you only have one Skyranger? You obviously have the resources and the manpower to build another one. Oh well, all in all it's a great game in this X-com fan's eyes.

Football Manager 2013, Mortal Kombat Komplete. Man, am I terrible at Mortal Kombat. Beat Saint's Row 3. Fun game.

Also brought out a classic - Delta Force: Black Hawk Down. Holy shit, is that game so much harder than modern shooters. I'm playing it on easy, and god am I terrible. Non-regenerating health (without the aid of a medic), limited quick save slots per mission, realistic reaction to being shot (as in, you die very, very fast). Man, tactical shooters used to be a lot more common.

cyberjim2000 said:
Have you played the original Delta Force games? They are fun as hell co-oping with friends.

Just Black Hawk Down and Team Sabre. I was at just the right age for those when they came out. Haven't played any of the earlier ones, though. I remember taking forever to get through the Black Hawk Down campaign. Super hard.

I will never own a ps3 and the ps4 isn't backwards compatible.

So I have resorted to watching a 6 hour "movie" of The Last Of Us on youtube.

Sourdeez said:

Wise choice. I did the same and enjoyed it quite a bit. I did go back and play through it (twice) as well, but watching it on YouTube will totally suffice.

Sourdeez said:

DON'T watch mine. The audio is shit and I used HDMI. perhaps I'll do Let's Play of the new game+

I told Sourdeez don't watch my videos of The Last of Us story. Oh jeebus, WL. Some day, you'll return to chat and we'll get Sightless, Festy and the rest of them back in here.

I haven't had time to play much all month. Good thing it's a slow month for releases, I guess.

I've been playing a bunch of Super Stickman Golf 2 against my mod bros. I was probably the best at multiplayer until you guys started challenging me to these crazy maps I haven't unlocked or played.

My friend left his copy of Injustice at my place. So I promptly bought the season pass and some alternate costumes. Fanboy's delight. I wish I had an arcade stick though.

And I just turned on Wreckateer to try it out for the first time. I got it months ago when it was randomly free on XBLive. Now that it's through the tutorial it's getting more fun. Like Angry Birds with motion control kinda, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133