What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
COMaestro said:
gamerever07 said:
COMaestro said:
Having finished with Day of the Tentacle, I downloaded some other games to my Vita. Currently playing Super Meat Boy, which I have never played before. Working on fully clearing out the Forest before moving on, so I'm currently 3/4 through the Dark World version, with 3 discovered warp holes total and 14 bandages. Got all the speed challenges so far as well.

what kind of game is Day of the Temple? just wondering :D thanks

Day of the Tentacle was an old LucasArts point-and-click adventure game. It is very humorous and I feel a bit more logical than the average comedic point-and-click game of the time. Certainly moreso than Sam and Max Hit the Road anyway.

Oh, I guess I would like to try it. Where can I download or get that game? :D

gamerever07 said:

I think it's available on nearly all the main platforms, so you can buy it from PS store, Xbox store, Steam, GOG, etc.

Started playing the original Fallout on PC through Steam. As I've finished the game so many times already (same with Fallout 2), I'm playing using a character editor (cheats). Having a lot of fun just trolling around. It's fun being able to steal from everyone, talk my way out of almost anything and just go where ever I want.

COMaestro said:
gamerever07 said:
COMaestro said:
Having finished with Day of the Tentacle, I downloaded some other games to my Vita. Currently playing Super Meat Boy, which I have never played before. Working on fully clearing out the Forest before moving on, so I'm currently 3/4 through the Dark World version, with 3 discovered warp holes total and 14 bandages. Got all the speed challenges so far as well.

what kind of game is Day of the Temple? just wondering :D thanks

Day of the Tentacle was an old LucasArts point-and-click adventure game. It is very humorous and I feel a bit more logical than the average comedic point-and-click game of the time. Certainly moreso than Sam and Max Hit the Road anyway.

Thanks men :D Will look into it and try it out :D Thanks

COMaestro said:
gamerever07 said:

I think it's available on nearly all the main platforms, so you can buy it from PS store, Xbox store, Steam, GOG, etc.

Thanks men :D

Finished up Telltale Batman Chapter 3 last night. Man, shit's really hitting the fan. Hoping TT can deliver on everything they are setting up.

I got bored of playing Fallout 1, so I decided to skip forward to Fallout 2, which in my opinion is the far superior game.

Of course, I'm cheating and using a character editor. It's a lot of fun.

I caved in and got Mario Kart 8: Deluxe for the Nintendo Switch. I decided that since I wasn't playing Mass Effect: Andromeda anymore (and was finding it hard to motivate myself to play it), I took it back to the shop and traded it in.

I have a friend who works at said shop... he was nice enough to just swap the games for me, so that was really cool.

My partner and I played Mario Kart the other day and yeah, it's pretty awesome. Still handles very well, despite essentially being a three year old game.

used44 sent me Table Top Simulator on Steam, which I've yet to try. Sorry, used! I'm looking forward to trying it! I might buy the Zombicide DLC. :)

Finished Sniper Ghost Warrior 3.

Kind of in purgatory right now, finishing up the semester and grading. Been playing a bit of Pokemon on the site to hold me over. Got to go back to Persona 5 eventually.

Duck Game

I thought it looked fun, and a friend got it for me on Saturday.

...I've played it way too much. I love it. LOVE IT!

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Legendary Edition

Right now I am playing The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Legendary Edition on my Xbox 360, and I recently finished Kingdoms of Amalur and Sacred 2, also on my Xbox 360

Although I have no issue with this thread continuing well into the future, I would like to suggest that you all consider posting on our 'What Are You Playing?' weekly features.

We have been listening to feedback and resurrected this feature in direct response.

'What Are You Playing?' will be posted every Thursday, and will contain a general overview of the week's hottest games in addition to giving you an idea of what our staff (myself only for now) are playing.

Example: http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/ ... y-4th-2017

Thanks for your consideration.

Noted Jonny lad!!

I'm still on FF7, and I must say - god bless the x3 turbo mode, makes grinding a lot less annoying!

I'm playing Prey now on the PS4. It's a challenging experience and I am enjoying it.

I really should get back to Horizon Zero Dawn.

Steamworld Dig. Started yesterday, already nearing the end I think. It's fun! A really breezy progression system. Only the occasional backtracking or grinding, which I was expecting a lot more of.

StudioTan said:
Ah, yes! That is a lifesaver. Have you broken the bank yet?

Haha not at that point yet - but have been trying to level up my All Materias from the very beginning so should have a few mastered ones by the time I do the gil trophy!

Just grinding for the limit breaks at the mo.

Went back to Uncharted 4. I was stuck at a spot in my Crushing playthrough, but have managed to finally get past it and I'm getting pretty close to the end of the game.

COMaestro said:
Went back to Uncharted 4. I was stuck at a spot in my Crushing playthrough, but have managed to finally get past it and I'm getting pretty close to the end of the game.

Uncharted 4 is a game I really want to play again.

Master_Craig said:
COMaestro said:

Not meee.

raf,220x200,075,f,white.u1.jpg

I do have a hankering to play Crash Bandicoot again, though. Specifically 2, 3, and CTR, CTR especially because it's so much better than Mario Kart, with the powersliding and whatnot.

De-Ting said:
Master_Craig said:
COMaestro said:

Not meee.

raf,220x200,075,f,white.u1.jpg

Haha, man that's fair enough. There's a few games I would like to replay and Uncharted 4 is one of them. I personally really liked it.

I also want to do Dark Souls III again. What is wrong with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod