What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing GTA V Online mainly for the heists. So far I am having a lot of fun. It's what got me interested in GTA V again.

I'm also playing NBA 2K13 and I am awful at it.

I've recently gotten into playing Mann vs Machine on TF2. For those of you who have me on Steam, I'm sure you know I play that game way too fucking much. Anyway, it's the first time I've spent any money on the microtransactions on TF2, because fuck that, and the game rewarded me by giving me a gun worth well over $50.
So I'm gonna sell that and buy The Witcher 3.

All in all, it worked out well.

Longo_2_guns said:
the game rewarded me by giving me a gun worth well over $50.
So I'm gonna sell that and buy The Witcher 3.
I've been thinking about really getting into CS:GO for that reason.

Started playing Pillars of Eternity tonight on my PC. I'm only a couple of hours in but I'm really enjoying it. I really liked those old school RPGs like Baldur's Gate and Fallout. It's been a while since I've played a game like this, so I rolled a Human Barbarian.

I'm gonna try and finish Bloodborne this weekend.

MattAY said:
I just watched all fatalities from Mortal Kombat X, my God I can barely stomach it!

7b0.gif

I agree, the fatalities just get worse and worse over time. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, all I know is they certainly push the envelope with every new game.

Well when MK VS DC came out everyone bitched and moaned how tame it was due to the fact DC had it toned down and the game received a T rating. Although really it was more than that that made the game awful but it's the one that stuck with Ed Boon the most.

So Mr. Ed Boon was like screw you guys I'm still hardcore and I think he went as far as he could go and then went further to prove he hasn't gone soft. And viola: There's Johnny.

To be honest though I prefer Injustice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod