What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Age: Origins as well, picked it up when it was on sale on Steam with all the DLC. Playing an Elven Mage and doing Redcliffe at the moment. It's not a terrible area and Cone of Cold is some great Crowd Control for an initial attack but hits allies and freezes them. Assuming the same thing happens with Blizzard.

Can't believe how long this thread is....

I've been playing a lot of Mario Kart 8, a little Persona 4 Golden, and tonight I'm hoping to finish Papo & Yo based on Gil's suggestion.

danielrbischoff said:

I've been playing a lot of Mario Kart 8, a little Persona 4 Golden, and tonight I'm hoping to finish Papo & Yo based on Gil's suggestion.

I hate you.

intoTheRain said:
danielrbischoff said:

I hate you.

Yep. I saw him playing that on my Wii U friends list like ten days ago and I was pissed. Any chance of a video review?

I got back into Sins of a Solar Empire.

I realized that the Vasari Loyalists are easily my favorite race to play as. Being able to strip planets wins the economic game by the end.

used44 said:
intoTheRain said:
danielrbischoff said:

I hate you.

Yep. I saw him playing that on my Wii U friends list like ten days ago and I was pissed. Any chance of a video review?
No, unfortunately. I have no way of recording off of the Wii U console.

Green_Lantern said:
I need to try out Rebellion.
You should. It's got a bit more to it than Trinity, but what they add is really, really good. Titans are really fun, especially since they work so well as a counter against star bases, which were previously too powerful.

Dragon Age: Origins, doing that Faye puzzle in the Tower.
Getting the mod that skips it when I replay the game.

May most likely play the first Dark Souls again, if I can find my USB controller, or get another one if I absolutely have to.

So, uh, you guys remember that blog I wrote years ago where I admitted I'd never played any of the Starcraft titles?

Yeah... about two days ago, that changed. Bank account's a little emptier, hard drive's a little fuller, Battle.Net got one more player on it, and I've been following the journey of Raynor's Rangers as they fight Mengsk for some reason that I do not know about as I didn't play the first one and accidentally skipped one apparently really, really important cutscene involving an old lady robot wall fixture.

So... the Odin's kinda big. And I can play the game prior to finishing the rather large download, so there's that.

Saints Row: The Third, love the DLC's sniper rifle. No recoil, rapid fire, powerful and trumps the one you can get at the start of Act II.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod