What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just installed FF8. Never actually completed it so thought it was about time I sorted that out!

Looking forward to the section with NORG!

BUJURURURURU!

I made it about 20 hours into a second character before I got bored of it and really just wanted to replay the other games. Like I said, it's still really good, but it's not as good. Definitely more flaws in DaS2 than the others.

So instead I'm replaying KotOR 2. I was going to do a dark side playthrough, but then I remembered that dark side is just "I'M A BIG FAT JERKFACE!" the whole time.

Longo_2_guns said:
I made it about 20 hours into a second character before I got bored of it and really just wanted to replay the other games. Like I said, it's still really good, but it's not as good. Definitely more flaws in DaS2 than the others.

So instead I'm replaying KotOR 2. I was going to do a dark side playthrough, but then I remembered that dark side is just "I'M A BIG FAT JERKFACE!" the whole time.

I wouldn't mind trying to make a magical character in Dark Souls 2. Magic seems very powerful, albeit not as powerful as it used to be back in the original Dark Souls.

And yup, that's pretty much the Dark side of the Force when it comes to KotoR2. Dark side = being a massive wanker.

Green_Lantern said:
I started a new Dragon Age Origins save today...Maybe I'll actually get around to playing Awakening finally.

I keep looking at it and the only reason I will play it is after a full Origin replay.

Tomb Raider Definitive

The character models are a little fucked up in the upscale, but the environments, lighting, and particle effects are great. I was going to play it again (GR GOTY runner up!) so it's cool to do it on a next-gen console.

Toy Soldiers: Cold War

One of the recent free Games with Gold. Played the tutorial and then deleted it. I hate tower defense.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Green_Lantern said:
I started a new Dragon Age Origins save today...Maybe I'll actually get around to playing Awakening finally.

I keep looking at it and the only reason I will play it is after a full Origin replay.

Luckily DA:O happens to be one of my favorite games of the last however many years its been.

I could get myself back into some Dragon Age Origins. I've played it through fully only once, with most of the DLCs.

I'm assuming Dragon Age Inquisition isn't going to read your DA:O or DAII saves?

I'm assuming it wouldn't transfer cross-generationally, so what's the point.

DAII sucked and I hit a game-breaking bug a few hours in so I never finished it anyway.

I've always wanted to play Dragon Age but I couldn't get into the first one. The second one looked cool but maybe I'll hold off for that brand new one coming out?

The second one was pretty bad.

The first one was awesome outside of the deep roads and the fade. If it wasn't for those two sections, I'd replay it again.

I've been playing Hitman: Absolution for the past few weeks. I've been in the mood for an old school FPS so I'm getting ready to dive into Doom 3: BFG Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle