What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green_Lantern said:
I've been playing RoS too...but it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know how to level to 70 in like 3 hours....still hanging out at 50 after beating Act V.
Put a ruby in your hat and wear it.

De-Ting said:
Green_Lantern said:
I've been playing RoS too...but it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know how to level to 70 in like 3 hours....still hanging out at 50 after beating Act V.
Put a ruby in your hat and wear it.

rubies are useless now. so are sockets in helms for the most part, aside from maybe crusaders.

can easily hit 70 in 3-4 hours solo, 1/1.5 hours being power leveled.

trick is to make a level 70 weapon with -20 or more level req reduction. and throw a flawless royal in a weapon as soon as you can get a socketed one up until that point.

if you dont have a 70 green ill craft u a weapon

I've started Silent Hill: Homecoming, and have downloaded Worms Revolution. When SH becomes too intense, I switch it over!

Homecoming is really hard action-wise. I almost have to use a health drink after every enemy on normal difficulty :'(

Got MLB 14 for Vita. Fielding is a little bit whack for me, so that's the only thing I've got set at easy. The rest is all fun. Though I can't figure out why my pitches are sometimes so off.

WickedLiquid said:
Just finished a replay of Red Dead. Now I'm doing up some Marvel VS Capcom 3 if anyone is down.

I played that after a lull about 2 weeks ago. It's still as hard as fossilised shit to get the training challenges down :(

MattAY said:
Us Europeans get trolled by a day for that :( What is it like?
It's pretty fun, but the tutorials are pretty much the same thing as Evolution.

Realized now, my game audio was overpowering my mic. I should have tested my stream first. Also, UrbanMasque, OBS works like a charm. Still trying to find out how long my delay is. PS4 is about 1.5 seconds. which my video shows I set my camera to 2 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5q8Aml4q0

I have had an assful of Trials at this point. Not enough growth or variety in that series to keep me coming back anymore. I'll skip this one.

Last night I stayed up until about 3:00am playing Civilization Revolution, and the game froze about ten turns before I had completed the World Bank for an Economic Victory. And I know I hadn't saved for like 100 turns. What a terrible waste of time.

A friend let me borrow Need for Speed Rivals. I didn't expect it to be great, but pretty good hopefully. Turns out it bites ass!

The always-online multiplayer stuff is interesting but pretty pointless when other systems in the game are so flawed. Wrecking other cars and getting in wrecks should be where all the fun is but you're punished sooo much for doing it. There's basically a Dark Souls-like system in the game where you need to go to a garage and bank all the points you earned before being wrecked. But you can't tell when it's a wreck or a "wreck" wreck. Sometimes you can crash and be fine, other times, you've just lost 20 minutes worth of progress.

It's stuck between wanting to be Forza and Burnout and just feels sloppy.

I'm also playing Luftrausers and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery, which I've had on my iPad, unplayed, for like a year.

Luftrausers.

I suck at it, but it's pretty great. It's really addictive. Kinda sucks playing as a nazi though.

Finished Infamous: Second Son for PS4 recently and now I'm not sure what to play, the choice follows...

-Finish Pokemon X (3Ds).
-Finish The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3Ds).
-Finish Thief (PC).
-Finish the last remaining side ops of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4).

...or should I just buy Dark Souls II (for either PC or PS3)?

I fucking LOVE Trials Fusion! The challenges have me in levels for hours. Just got all Unyielding challenges for the achievement, now going for full throttle on Tropic Storm. Cant to the bit over the water ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod