Valentines day

kingg5

Rookie
So it's basicly tomomorrow, what are the plans of you all? My fiance and me, her mom and dad, her brother and his ol lady are going out to eat, already gave her a valentines present, because i'm impatient. A dozen roses and matching earing and necklace.

Man, Valentine's day is really one of those tricky "special days" where a part of me loathes the consumerist expectations (buying your s.o./those you love something) and another part of me wants to be creative in expressing my feelings.

That being said, I've only been 3 months with the girl I'm dating, so we're doing a casual dinner at a bohemian type restaurant in Brooklyn. Still debating the roses.

Mod-Chip said:
Man, Valentine's day is really one of those tricky "special days" where a part of me loathes the consumerist expectations (buying your s.o./those you love something) and another part of me wants to be creative in expressing my feelings.

That being said, I've only been 3 months with the girl I'm dating, so we're doing a casual dinner at a bohemian type restaurant in Brooklyn. Still debating the roses.
For only three months that's quite a nice thing to do. Been with the fiance for 2 and a half years.

I recenlty met a girl in Manchester, and were getting kinda close. She randomly likes Lego and bridges. So I've given her a pot of lego and hand drawn my own lego instruction so she can construct her very own personalised bridge! She has a little lego me and her too.

MattAY said:
I recenlty met a girl in Manchester, and were getting kinda close. She randomly likes Lego and bridges. So I've given her a pot of lego and hand drawn my own lego instruction so she can construct her very own personalised bridge! She has a little lego me and her too.
That's so cute I'm gonna die. :p

As for me, Tuesday happens to be the day my new computer is supposed to ship, and if it isn't marked as such on the order tracker, I'm going to yell at the support person.

/myvalentinesday

Thanks for that, Ugh. Really.

Spending time with the wife, bought her some chocolate and I will be making a valentine with the kids tonight for her.

UghRochester said:
So much masturbating for me.
Hey, MattAY! I spelled "masturbating" correct this time :^)

Bravo! Now you're ready...

You see...when a boy and a girl like each other very much...

"Random thoughts on Valentine's Day 2004: Today is a day invented by greeting card companies, to make people feel like crap."

cap095.jpg

I love you guys so much that I made you a Valentine's Day Card and combined it with a video game meme.

VDay.png

Feel the love...FEEL IT DAMMIT!!!

It's not to the knee though...

Dan, have you visited the front page lately...I'll be surprised if this doesn't make its way on there.

danielrbischoff said:
Please no more arrow to the knee....
This. So much. It's so overdone. It was kinda cute at first, but there's a point when the humor fades away. We have long since passed that point.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Dan, have you visited the front page lately...I'll be surprised if this doesn't make its way on there.
This, as well. There's one on there at least every week.

I was dumped last year a week before my birthday, which is just a few weeks before V-day.

I'll be at school editing, doing something I truly love.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle