Vacation

Gunner37

Rookie
So my family and my moms side of the family are going to Ventura, California to visit one of my cousins who works out there and I was asking all you Californians is there anything special that I should be visiting?

HOLY SHIT. When are you going to Ventura? I lived there for about a year and a half.

Go to Disneyland. Better than Disneyworld, that's for damn sure.

Also go to the beach. Beaches in Ventura are super nice and clean and lots of room so you're not packed in with a bunch of people, plus they have a big pier.

Uh, more stuff. I'm actually heading to Ventura this weekend lol.

I'll be in Ventura from Wednesday to Saturday and we got beaches planned, I know my mom wants to go wine tasting somewhere not too excited for that, we weren't too sure on Disneyland but it sounds like we might go there as well, also to bars so we can get drunk.

Wine tasting is more of a northern California thing, but I think there's still stuff to do. And yeah, absolutely go to Disneyland.

Longo_2_guns said:
Wine tasting is more of a northern California thing, but I think there's still stuff to do. And yeah, absolutely go to Disneyland.

Thats what we keep telling her but she really wants to drive up there for a day so its just going to be great...

Well got back to my place around 3 in the morning yesterday after all the flying that was a real peach by the way and anyways had a lot of fun but was not able to go to Disneyland because not many people wanted to because only 4/11 wanted to go we couldn't go but was still fun went kayaking in the channel by Ventura, drove around Rodeo Drive in LA, got drunk at many bars during the night, and more it was fun but now I'm incredibly broke.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle