Going somewhere?

De-Ting

Rookie
I'm going to San Diego for Christmas. Plenty of family down there. Easily one of my favorite places on Earth.

I'll have internet access of course, so don't worry, I'll be here. What about everyone else?

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
I didn't laugh until i read '2011' and realized all those were just for this year.
Then i lol'd heartily.

As for myself, no christmas holiday because the majority of my relatives live within 2hrs drive from my house anyway, so i'll just be chilling at home.
Might end up going to QLD for another theme park run in the new year.

Not going anywhere but I do have 9 or 10 days off of work with pay and my parents are flying in today. First Christmas I'll have spent with them in I think 4 years.

Nope....I just started my new job this past week and actually have to work that day...Oh well.

I might drive out to Carhenge though...But probably not.

I was up on Oakland for the Raiders-Lions game. Disappointing.

Besides that, not going anywhere else.

I'll be driving down to Pomona to pick up my brother, sister-in-law, and youngest nephew. Then driving home.

Two or three days later, I'll be driving back down to Pomona to drop them off, then back home again.

Because that is what I am to my family.

Youngest son, little brother, uncle, chauffeur.

To my grandmothers. Maybe stay for a night, then it's back to work for me. Christmas should never be on top of weekend..

I've been here for one day and I can already say that my Christmas is going to be over 9000 times better than yours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133