West Coast Meet-up?

Mod-Chip

Rookie
For a limited time (and a limited time only!) BBK has made his way down to Southern California and is currently hanging around the roundabouts of L.A. If you are a fellow GR poster with friendly intentions (keyword: friendly) then let's have a drink together! If you are located somewhere on the upper West Coast, (San Francisco, Portland, Seattle) let me know as well as I will also be making my rounds towards those places as well.

As for all the NYC posters, I will be coming there during the end of the semester, so let's meet up as well!

For after that they are going to ship me back to the heart of darkness, never to be seen again. :oops:

-BBK

Goddammit. Right when you do this, I leave for the UK.

Way to have shitty timing. I'd totally have let you crash on my couch too.

I'll be in Seatlle for like...2 hours on April 2nd. So yeah, enjoy the knowledge.

You timed this you jerk, I lived 40 minutes from LA for 18 years and am now in New York.

You timed this you jerk, I lived 40 minutes from LA for 18 years and am now in New York.

I come in peace! (as well as ready to entertain!)

FCM, whereabouts in New York? I used to live in Ft. Greene in BK for a little while. Mayhap we'll bump into one another during an impromptu rooftop party overlooking the bridge... :p

-BBK

Come up to BC man, I'll show you heaven on Earth. Camping for free (Crown land) and no "tourists" will be there, only locals. Natural hot springs on the side of a mountain, spring flowing at the bottom, and all the naked chick hippies in said hot springs you could want. And growers walking around with backpacks of weed for literally dirt cheap.

In fact, guy I met there last summer was making a cabin there, he wanted it done by winter so he could stay year round.

Really, what more could you want?

I'm in Spokane, WA, or as we like to call it, Spokompton, until mid May. I doubt you're going to come out here though. Shitty drive from Seattle.

Well I would love to see you TNO, but why the fuck are you in British Columbia? Come down south..!

And FCM, you have a date with me late May. It'll be awesome.

-BBK

Well I'm not in BC, I'm in Alberta, but wanna be in BC. Camped there last year. Why the F*CK would I go south? To the US? F*ck that. Go to BC, or USA...lmao that's a hard one.

I'm in Oxford, and I'm gonna be here from now till late May.

And I get every weekend to travel. So, yeah. Anyone in Europe wanna hang out?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo