Happy Easter weekend!

WickedLiquid

Regular
Anyone doing anything this long weekend? My family does the whole turkey dinner every Easter. It's a good time to eat chocolate bunnies that are supposed to go to the youngins of the family and relax.

Apparently there is a rule like you're not supposed to eat meat on Good Friday? But seeing how I'm a carnivore that never happens. And what the hell? Do vegetarians get a free pass? Shouldn't they have to give up something? Bullshit rule...

Anyway, hope you're all having a great long weekend!

Got the day off of work and just spending it hanging with the little guys. Also bought a couple old games on he cheap because of decent Easter sale.

Got home from work, made Easter dinner for the GF and I.

all from scratch, even a little turkey. and yes she is eating it watching TV and I'm eating it in front of my PC. I'm tired... Easter dinner at my families tomorrow and her Sunday... Lazy Easter dinner today. yes, even made the bread. the shit in the tupperware is broccoli salad. so amazing.

I'm gonna be real though, mine will taste the best.. my moms might be close.

Thank you Tingy for reminding me that we have a PC forum :D

Bretimus_v2 said:
Got the day off of work and just spending it hanging with the little guys. Also bought a couple old games on he cheap because of decent Easter sale.

Sweet, pick up anything we can play online brah?

And Rain that food looks amazing, not looking forward to your gf's turkey diner so much eh? Lol. At least you don't have to deal with Indian food. I can't tell you how many times I've had to pretend to like some curry dish my gf's mom made for me.

Tomorrow at 4 in the morning I take a trip to the southern land of kidnapping for a week. So that should be fun.

Also, I love Indian food. Not so much curry, but other stuff is good.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Sounds more Western than Eastern.

Looks freaking delicious.

lmao.. was like wtf is he talking about. dunno how i managed to write it as Eastern... hadn't even started drinking yet.

Having a good Easter here. My friends and I went camping on Good Friday and were away also for the Saturday (so two days), just got home a few hours ago and am now relaxing.

Happy Easter everyone. :)

Had a good one. Yesterday I went to my parents and helped with some yard work and getting the terrace in summer shape. Then we spent the night with my father burning a small bonfire listening and singing along to music.

Today was a full blown easter meal with all kinds of stuff. Smoked salmon, lamb, tasty salads, pie, traditional easter desserts and drinks from dark beers to wines.

And on the top of that it was really sunny and warm. Really awesome.

4 day weekend? I went on a stag-do in a cottage where I believe everyone threw up...yes...one hundred million times.

It was fucking horrible, I'm so glad to be old right now so I dont have to go through that kind of peer pressure "down your drinks" shit I used to do. But it was a flashback to those times and it just wasnt fun.

Went go-karting though, that was the best part of the weekend.

Spent the rest of my Easter weekend relaxing really. Went to my girlfriend's place for dinner on Sunday night. The next day on Monday I spent the day out and about buying stuff - I bought a new bed frame (since I'm finally upgrading from a king single to a queen), I bought a new shelf to put all my nerdy belongings onto it, bought myself a Wi-Fi adaptor for my PC and a new set of Logitech surround sound speakers for my PC.

Also bought a few bits and pieces to hang up stuff on the walls in my room, e.g. my university Bachelor degrees, some more nerdy stuff etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod