This is how its done Ugh - watch me play son!

UrbanMasque said:
On with Tingy - ustream.tv/channel/wreid-test-channel
Sorry, I am disappoint myself. I told you I was gonna eat dinner soon. Then when I came back, you were offline.

De-Ting said:
UrbanMasque said:
On with Tingy - ustream.tv/channel/wreid-test-channel
Sorry, I am disappoint myself. I told you I was gonna eat dinner soon. Then when I came back, you were offline.
I saw that message. I laughed, because he was disconnected from the host and gave a "WTF?" pose. He said he had eat dinner too.
Urban is quite helpful with livestream. I'm think his knowledge of this stuff comes from working with filming or studying it. Am I guessing wrong, Urban? The only problem I'm facing is getting audio from my TV without my mic. Both Ustream and FMLE don't support my Dazzle's driver, weird. I read someone used FMLE 3.0 to use the Dazzle for that. So, I'm going to look into that.

Urban, get back at me on how to set the audio up with a 3.5mm cable. I don't think it'll work that way.

looks good Ugh!
ridiculously wide screened though - I think you put the player at 640x240 - when you should have it on 640x360 or 640x480

Also, I can hear the game audio perfectly - I can't hear you in chat because you're not miced up to the input.

Use FMLE 3.2 - its the latest version and should pic up your audio in source from the jack.

274453523_325.jpg

And this doesnt work for you?

I already have that. It's connected to my Dazzle. Ustream and other live stream services don't support The Dazzle's driver for some reason. So, I had to download Virtual Audio Cable.

What I'm trying to figure out is how to multiple stream that and my laptop mic. That way you can't hear both sounds. Also, I did what you said about the visual set up.

danielrbischoff said:
Hey Urbz. If I'm using a hauppauge, is it better to stream on Windows or with Eye TV on my Mac?

It depends on the power of your PC.

I can't help you with EyeTV, but the Hauppauge should be pretty straight forward. Not the HD PVR2 right?

Yea, its really frustrating. Component cables work out from the PS3 but the HDMI cable doesn't on EVERY SINGLE DEVICE except for a TV. ...fvckers..

Where are you at with it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle