This is how its done Ugh - watch me play son!

Woh warning, Theres someone playing a ps3 in there.( I hate sony, I hate both consoles but sony is a dickface and puts hackers in jail for modifying there own equipment, plus sony has a long line of history of being shitty to the populace. Do you remember trying to copy music cds in the 90s? guess what? Sony used to put trojan horses on some of the music cds)

Im not saying I wouldn't use a sony product if it was given to me but id never intentionally buy there product again.(and I used to be a huge ps2 fan)

.... oh look payday the heist.

My apologies, I just woke up. Haven't smoked my medication yet. Worlds a fucked up place. Sometimes I just gotta let people know 8)

De-Ting said:
That's some high-quality recording, Urbs. How is this possible?

Ustream Account +
Ustream Producer or Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder (both free) +
Solid upload connection +
Macbook with Thunderbolt input (not display)
Black magic Design intensity shuttle (or Extreme - no DAZZLE!!!@!@) +
Decent Console =

Great Stream[b/]

Of course there are other work arounds - like if you are using a high powered PC or Mac tower with a video capture card you can cut out steps 3 through 5 and just connect to us directly.

I decided to do this after watching Ugh play what looked like pong, but was actually Halo - to show him there IS a better way..

How f***ing dare Sony try and make sure people don't steal! Why don't they trust us! I'm an honest guy!

Cool, Urbz, I see you have Printer Settings. I LOVE PRINTER SETTINGS!

I have a couple of friends with Ustream accounts. It's really clear looking....and I'm out of comments.

Next time try playing a game...jeez...

Bretimus_v2 said:
Next time try playing a game...jeez...

Well.. I am TECHNICALLY at work - so cant be seen having too much fun. If Sony wants to make sure people dont steal - theyre failiing. I can obviously record my gameplay, whats to stop me from popping in..say.. a DVD?

Urbs is showing off that it pays to have great quality. He has an account on Ustream that he paid for which enables him not to have advertisement. Plus, his setup it way better than mine. All I used was my standard Dazzle and a free Ustream account. I did what was best with what little I had. If I had the HD Dazzle, I'm sure the quality would be better. Plus, I don't have no high tech PC with a great connection. My flash isn't working correctly right now. Here's a video of my footage.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/24438483
*NOTE* I can only record audio from my mic on my laptop. It won't let me record audio from my Dazzle while streaming.

That's awesome Urbz. I'm looking to upgrade my tower since my desktop PC is falling behind. When I do so I'll look into connecting to you guys directly.

As for Sony, I remember the day PSN went down because of the hack. I think everyone addicted to home just wondered the streets completely lost. It sucked but at least I got free games and movies and other crap.

UghRochester said:
Urbs is showing off that it pays to have great quality. He has an account on Ustream that he paid for which enables him not to have advertisement. Plus, his setup it way better than mine. All I used was my standard Dazzle and a free Ustream account. I did what was best with what little I had. If I had the HD Dazzle, I'm sure the quality would be better. Plus, I don't have no high tech PC with a great connection. My flash isn't working correctly right now. Here's a video of my footage.
*NOTE* I can only record audio from my mic on my laptop. It won't let me record audio from my Dazzle while streaming.

ads that you can skip.

Your account is free, the software - both of them are free - youre internet connection is based on you but most homes have the bandwidth that enables them not to have Det. Phelps look like hes doing the robot all the time. You can record audio from what ever source you want.

My thing Ugh was you were too high, drunk, lazy, [insert adj here], to even give the program a shot. You do NOT have to pay to get the video quality at the range I had it. Fact.

Dazzle sucks. If youre going to spend money the real value in streaming is in the Capture card (basically the input on your computer - and youre not going to get what you need out of a USB connection) USB 3.0 maybe.

I do enjoy Let's Play videos. I've watched Ughs a couple of times, they're not that bad - geez. Although he should talk more in them!

I've always wanted to do this, but I can never be bothered to set it up. Plus, I have no fucking clue. What the fuck is Dazzle? A black man invented it that's for sure.

UrbanMasque said:
UghRochester said:

ads that you can skip.

Your account is free, the software - both of them are free - youre internet connection is based on you but most homes have the bandwidth that enables them not to have Det. Phelps look like hes doing the robot all the time. You can record audio from what ever source you want.

My thing Ugh was you were too high, drunk, lazy, [insert adj here], to even give the program a shot. You do NOT have to pay to get the video quality at the range I had it. Fact.

Dazzle sucks. If youre going to spend money the real value in streaming is in the Capture card (basically the input on your computer - and youre not going to get what you need out of a USB connection) USB 3.0 maybe.
I downloaded Ustream Producer. I don't see how it was different than setting up livestream on the site itself. So, I just now downloaded Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder which you never even told me about. And yes, I was completely high to give a fuck when you called. Maybe later on you can help me set up ALME.

The Dazzle doesn't suck when I'm not live streaming. See the quality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5dkurgXWow It doesn't have that bad of a frame rate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod