This happened

I had no idea that was UrbanMasque. Sorry Urban, I didn't know what you looked like until now. :p I was like "Who's that dude with Daniel?"

Read the posts and bam, identity discovered!

Pretty cool you two ran into each other and it's cool to hear of other people meeting up and hanging out. The closest person I know of here on GR is madster, and I'm pretty sure he's way down south interstate somewhere. :p

Master_Craig said:
Pretty cool you two ran into each other and it's cool to hear of other people meeting up and hanging out. The closest person I know of here on GR is madster, and I'm pretty sure he's way down south interstate somewhere. :p
Yeah, we're like 4,000kms away, so it'd be the same as someone in SoCal meeting up in Tampa or Orlando.
Then again, we don't have nazis for plane security so flights are both convenient and cheap. We should hit up the mana bar in brisbane and then spend like $200 on that big-ass 2 level Intencity/Timezone thing. Don't bother with the EB expo, way too expensive for what it is.

I know Urbs is in the Bay area, I'm planning a world trip and should be in LA around Feb-Mar next year. Another GR meetup?

madster111 said:
Yeah, we're like 4,000kms away, so it'd be the same as someone in SoCal meeting up in Tampa or Orlando.

Then again, we don't have nazis for plane security so flights are both convenient and cheap. We should hit up the mana bar in brisbane and then spend like $200 on that big-ass 2 level Intencity/Timezone thing. Don't bother with the EB expo, way too expensive for what it is.

Mana Bar would be awesome. I've never been there.

My only travel plans for the future is a trip to Melbourne in late October/early November as I'll be attending PAX AUS 2014. Then I'm off to Japan for a few weeks at the end of December. :D

Hey Urbz, sorry we weren't able to hook up on Thursday too. I GTFO of LA.

Anyone thinking about going to PAX Prime this year? Currently, I'm slated to head up there at the end of August. There has been potential for meet-ups there in the past....

Dan I was driving back to my buddy's house on Thursday and I saw the 405 north - JAM.. Packed. So I totally get not staying, brilliant choice on your end.

If you know someone (corp or entity) that wants to stream PAX point them in my direction and then I'll be able to go!

Dan I was driving back to my buddy's house on Thursday and I saw the 405 north - JAM.. Packed. So I totally get not staying, brilliant choice on your end.

If you know someone (corp or entity) that wants to stream PAX point them in my direction and then I'll be able to go!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod