I Love My Couch

suspicious_chicken_despicable_me.gif

WickedLiquid said:
Your couch is a dude?
had some good times with that couch. he was kind of a dick when he got drunk but otherwise he was p cool.

I Love My Couch is an old poster from these forums years and years ago, and he was also my childhood GR forums hero and I miss him dearly. Why don't you answer my calls, Couch? Please talk to me. Couch please.

Aw that's too bad. Rakon is my GR hero but sadly he too has left the forums. Perhaps Couch, Rakon, BlackStar and Sightless are all working on that GR Pizzeria?

Blackstar was a good man, took a bullet for me in '73. His sacrifice was not in vain.

You know who else was cool? Plumpkin. And The Joker. And Flying Kiwi.

Is anyone even listening to me?

Firewall. Spoon or whatever his name was. Dave_Matthews.

That guy who wrote all those short stories about shooting up schools. Ted Wolff I believe.. they were amazing, but crazy.

Everybody back in the day had their own unique personality.. was kinda cool. Everyone just acts the same these days. I guess the same can be said for the entire internet though. Since this was before everyone spoke in memes.

didn't i love my couch end every post with a

:D?

But it was a green smiley face back then.

intoTheRain said:
Firewall. Spoon or whatever his name was. Dave_Matthews.

That guy who wrote all those short stories about shooting up schools. Ted Wolff I believe.. they were amazing, but crazy.

Everybody back in the day had their own unique personality.. was kinda cool. Everyone just acts the same these days. I guess the same can be said for the entire internet though. Since this was before everyone spoke in memes.

didn't i love my couch end every post with a

:D?

But it was a green smiley face back then.
Man how could I forget about Ted. And Shaft is a Bad Mother.

I really miss old GR, there was something magic in the air back then.

I don't recall seeing you back then. Did you post under another name?

And yeah Couch's signoff at the end of every post was "Yay! :D " How can you not like someone who ends every post with that? Must have felt great. I think I might try it.

I am pouring a 40 on the ground right now for you, Coach.

Yay! :D

Remember that one guy who would always come in, talk about how great things were ten years ago, and then leave? I miss that guy.

I also miss Trust No One's dial up router.

And the teen angst. I think that's why there are fewer posters now. People have places like Facebook and Reddit and Youtube to vent their teen angst. No one wants to come to places like this.

I'm going to vent all of my teen angst.

All of it.

To be fair I've done my fair share of complaining here at GR. :p

I'm going to vent all of my teen angst.

All of it.

Longo_2_guns said:
Remember that one guy who would always come in, talk about how great things were ten years ago, and then leave? I miss that guy.
Yeah that guy was co-HEY WAIT A SECOND!

*laughtrack*

*laughtrack*

*audience dies*

*laughtrack*

Longo_2_guns said:
And the teen angst. I think that's why there are fewer posters now. People have places like Facebook and Reddit and Youtube to vent their teen angst. No one wants to come to places like this.

Yeah. Those things weren't around when I was an angsty teen, so I did my venting here. It was pretty shameful, looking back on it.

Oh shit, remember the whole El Dorado crew? Whatever happened to them?

Master_Craig said:
I think everyone has. I mean, I vented out almost all of my teen angst on here myself, and then as I got older, GR let me vent out my real adult problems as well. I went through some dark times, and this place helped me.

Truthfully I'm glad I wasn't on bigger sites, because that would've sucked.

^ Well I think you're right there, Longo. A lot of people here - you, myself and others have all probably vented here about various problems, not just to vent but to also seek the opinions and advice of the GR forum community. It's a tight community that usually gets along and we can all support each other when the time comes, which is what I love about GR, the community.

I believe this post has too much positive group hugging in it, so I must revert back.

TEEN ANGST. GRRRR.

There are a couple of guys I wish had stuck around over the last five years of my GR experience, but for those of you here and now, high five.

Tell you who I miss - fucking grandmagoodtimes, JCD, tigerlily, malakian....oh :'(

GR is almost like a classroom when growing up. Always had the kid everynoe picked on (chubby cheeks kid...I forgot his name).
We need a fucking reunion in 10 years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod