This happened

u3pgjf6.jpg

We actually just ran into each other on the street behind the Los Angeles Convention Center. Urban noticed me first and then he tried to give me concert tickets a little while later because that's how fucking awesome UrbanMasque is.

Haha that's awesome.

Well....fuck. E3 will be in UK soon right? Hmmm...I need a game related job.

I'm really not that creepy...
I think I know Daniel's address when he sent me something, but the most I would do is mail a gift or something silly.

Oh, and it's about damn time someone from GR meets up. Affen and Mod-Chip happened, but no pictures from that. Rakon pictures are phonies. This is a great incident. Reminds me of that GTA V selfie Dan took a while back. Same exact face too (now I gotta search for that)
EDIT: Found it!
0_0.jpg

UghRochester said:
I'm really not that creepy...
I think I know Daniel's address when he sent me something, but the most I would do is mail a gift or something silly.

Oh, and it's about damn time someone from GR meets up. Affen and Mod-Chip happened, but no pictures from that.

me and lethean hung out once...

I saw Daniel twice yesterday, the second time I ran into him he was drunk - although he hid it well. Just in case you guys were wondering.

Also, the Game-Revolution cards looks pretty badass.

Heres the video for the character on my card mr. bisch - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/595672

Also, he's absolutely right about the level of odor, stemming from the BO of some of these event visitors.

The odds of two people meeting up are slim to none on a message board with 8 active members.

The amount of people that have already met up is pretty big considering.

And about the smell.. They should make everyone shower and apply deodorant before entering the event. Just have shower stations. I wouldn't even be able to stay if it stunk like you guys say. Would make me so angry.

Ah, the magic of E3.

I was going to hang out with Dan once. That didn't work out.

Hey Urban. Why are you so cool?

intoTheRain said:
And about the smell.. They should make everyone shower and apply deodorant before entering the event. Just have shower stations. I wouldn't even be able to stay if it stunk like you guys say. Would make me so angry.

Axe and Mountain Dew should set up a booth and all they would do is hand out free samples of food and deodorant. Spray deodorant.

Longo_2_guns said:
Hey Urban. Why are you so cool?

Its not easy work my freind.. its a full time job to maintain this level of Billy D. coolness

Came = Can't

Just to be clear it was an autocorrect mistake and I did not ejaculate Rakon!

But we would make a good foursome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod