The winner of the comic book contest is.......

VinDiesel

Rookie
something I'm curious to know. It's been a while since the contest ended and I'd just like to know if a winner has been declared. There's alot of great community comics posted up so it'll be interesting to know who we get to expect regular columns from in the future. So.........the judges' verdicts?

I like the one with the dude and his cat where the cat says, "Try out the alcoholic's anonymous MMO, it's only 12 levels long". Good zinger there.

working with mashon. since they didn't use our login, i can't tell who wrote what from here.

will have an answer shortly.

yes! the winner is stevedave. his winning notices went into his spam folder. damn internet!

as soon as i can get approval for some tech time from the server peeps, his new comic will be starring on gr, "nerdist colony".

That's funny, I mentioned to stevedave that "his artistic qualities is fucking awesome" I even predicted he would be the winner. C'mon stevedave, make a post proving my psychic abilities.

UghRochester is indeed clairvoyant. He predicted the outcome of this contest as well as the 2008 Sichuan earthquake. Worship him or taste his wrath...

Congratulations stevedave. It seems you are now the Jhonen Vasquez of this forum. Looking forward to see what you come up with next.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo